MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Aftermarket Parts/Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timmie88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

I don't know if there's any interest, but when I was in Tokyo, I stopped by a Mazda dealership and picked up the accessories catalog for the MPV.

I can scan in the pages and post them if there's some interest (about 20 pages).

But the scans will likely be big in size (bigger than acceptable for attachments) to be useful.

So is there a good way to post large files?

Tim

2001 Mazda MPV DX Sunlight Silver Metallic - 39k mi
2005 Honda Pilot 5k mi
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

scan them and save them as a PDF file
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader), you can download a free trial version from them.

If you have problems, let us know.

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
sleepless computer addict
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

timmie88, I PMd you with my email where you can send those scans and I can make a PDF out of it.
2002 Mazda MPV ES Sunlight Silver Zoom-Zoom
2009 MAZDA3 s Grand Touring 5-Door Stormy Blue Mica Zoooom-Zoooooom

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

OK, here it is guys. Tim sent me those scans. The PDF is smaller, but lower quality (still bearable). Those pics on the web are high res.

JDM MPV Accessories Catalog

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

Sort of reminds me of Subaru and the WRX a few years back. The U.S. market was pining for the WRX to come here, but yet it stayed overseas. They finally decide to bring 'em here and they sell fine.

C'mon Mazda! Bring the accessories over to the States! "Build it and they will come!"

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

same deal with the protege5,(familia S-wagon, 323F) which was already in production in asia and europe 2 years ...mazda north america was thinking of bringing the protege5 but hesitant because they dont know where to place it on the market point of view...bunch of protege enthusiats e-mailed mazda to bring the P5 and the rest is history... so now if we e-mailed mazda NA operation if we can bring some of the accessories here or better yet mazdaspeed MPV Very Happy

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
Dave
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

subearu wrote:
Bring the accessories over to the States!

You're not kidding Brian - heck - they can even put a nice profit in the parts - it's not like they aren't out there!

Dave

Rich. Dark. Deeply satisfying.

My rides:
'01 MPV LX
'97 Mercury Grand Marquis SOLD
'08 Mazda CX-7 Touring - my first turbo! - SOLD 04/2016
'13 BMW 328i
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

Here is another way of posting it. Wink

03LX_ZoomZoom
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

The one in black color looks 90-95% like Erebuni kit and the oversized spoiler fits over the smaller JDM OEM one, just like the Erebuni one as well.

Also, I certainly like the side mirrors with signals.

There's only one way to enjoy driving.... "zzzzzzoooooommmmmmmmmmmm".

Got TEIN?

erebuni_f.jpg

erebuni_f.jpg - File downloaded or viewed 523 time(s)

erebuni_r.jpg

erebuni_r.jpg - File downloaded or viewed 513 time(s)

farmecologist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

Wow, there are some nice accessories in there!

I just don't understand why they don't bring more of the stuff to the U.S market. Has anyone ever tried to work with a Japanese dealership to import anything to the U.S.?
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: MPV Accessories Catalog - Japanese Reply with quote

for some reason we here in NA get the watered down version of the MPV I don't know ....maybe its the way NA market views mini-vans as a "soccer-mom's wagon","mom's mobile" so no need for performance accessories,and so everything is bland and boring when it comes to the mini-van segment ...but things are changing now from the redesigned seinna and the new oddysey and the quest(too radical)....but for me the MPV has been sporty (is there such a word) among mini-vans even from the base model Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Aftermarket Parts/Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: