MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

The 2K Corral
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beachnut
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Alright all you 2K post-rustlers, I hear there's a new place at the MPVClub to hang yer hat called "The 2K Corral". I'll meet ya'll down at the saloon as soon as I pull into town. My danged horse croaked a ways back cuz some varmit poisoned the water hole, but I got me a new ride now ... her name's Volvo and she's a beauty lemme tell ya. Just make sure ya steer clear of those two post-whipping scoundrels JavaDoc Holliday and Wyatt "Dan" Earp. See ya soon!
Scott
'03 MPV LX/GFX Midnight Blue
'98 Volvo V70 T5
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Well, I just rode into this here town and found my long lost cousin had moved his family over from the old world! They call him Lazyfox but the vermit is far from it.

BTW-name's Pappy and I hear 'round parts that a new gun-slinger's showed up recently. The Kiwi-kid (heard he ain't too young though!) Wink

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Kiwimpv
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Gen1 Advocate
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Danged varmits, y'all gonna 'avv ta watch wat y'all sayin bout the Kiwi kid y'hear?? I got itchin fingers an they'never hittin the rart targets on this danged key bored. Mart lose ma aim if ya gittin wat arm sayin... jes youz keep outarn ma way! The kidz a cummin...

Keep smilin thare cuzzies, this "young" dude is still rart on the trail...

(Perhaps I'd better go to work and sit on 2004 for 10 months haha) - jest wahtn you thinkn there young sonny Jim? Pappy gunna watch out - the kidz a cummin...

goggles

Graeme + 1 + 4
93 Efini V6 162km
87 Capella/626 1.8i 176km
My Weather Site
78 20ft Trlr Camper
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
sleepless computer addict
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

My name is Willie Lund and I would like to share my story with you on behalf of the mens natural heatlh club.

When I hit my mid to late 30s, I realized I was starting to have a bit of a problem. I no longer could 'get up' like I used to be able to. It killed me, ate me away. I felt like I wasn't even a man.

So I got online and did some research. After many hours, I finally found a solution to my problem. It's amazing how much this has changed my life.

If you're going through what I was going through, please click here.

ehmmmm ..... OK, It's me and I'm in too. The above is just a junk mail I received while reading all the posts in this newly established thread and I thought it might be funny as I have a hard time to came up with some good story like you others posted already. Wink

2002 Mazda MPV ES Sunlight Silver Zoom-Zoom
2009 MAZDA3 s Grand Touring 5-Door Stormy Blue Mica Zoooom-Zoooooom

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Mighty fine time to introduce 'da Mayor of 2K. His name's Alex and he's a bit slow on the postin' but he's our honorable since he owns the rest of the county (MPVClub.com).

Our sherrif (just sworn in), Subearu- mighty fine man. He's been keepin' the peace between those to onery post-whips (JD Holliday/Wyatt Dan Earp ) for years. I heard he's part injun spy

I've been keepin my eyes out and found that Mr. Holliday's behind a lot the wheelin' and dealin' round here blake . Heard he's fixin' to wrassle us up some decals so we can properly brand our rides. Mr. Earp's the town Barber, but he's got plenty to say and he's got enough sense to come in outta the rain...

There may be a new smithie coming to town sometime soon from down 'round Floreeda. He's shoin' his new horse Volvo and hopefully be ready for the trip soon. Beachnut Smith I believe's his name. We'll be awaitin' and awatchin' fer that cowpoke...

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

me Chief Subearu. me give you high praise for speaking 2000 times. me ask you for cup so I can go get me a beer.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Kiwimpv
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Gen1 Advocate
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

you been smokin a heap more than 2000, methinks you found the keg, and thats why z'empty. Looks like the kidz gotta go get another since he just crossed the border... aarrmmm

hangon while I go take one of them things called a bath...

then I'll get off and come back with somethin to shout about...
drink beer so long as me horse behaves...

The Kid

Graeme + 1 + 4
93 Efini V6 162km
87 Capella/626 1.8i 176km
My Weather Site
78 20ft Trlr Camper
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

We don't want no trouble in this here town. Want to keep it civilized and reputable-like. Everyone bathes once a week and spits in the spittoons, not on the floor. Mebbe if we all behave some schoolmarms may take a fancy to our little town and move in and purty it up a bit.
Dan
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Sold (scrapped) on 10/30/04 at 165,599.4 miles....1987 Honda Accord DX (165K miles)--Tan Car
Sold (scrapped) on 9/26/09 at 148406.4 miles and 24 years old....1985 Toyota Camry LE --Brown Car (Dan's former daily driver)
And more human powered bikes than I can count.....
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Y'all can just call me Doc... blake
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

So, should milestones above 2k go here?

* 3 * 5 * 0 * 0 *

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Well, I acknowledged you in The 700 Club, since that is where they have always been. Plus, this milestone is a multiple of 700 so it makes sense to put it there.

But it is your accomplishment, so toot your horn where ever you wish!!

Dan
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Sold (scrapped) on 10/30/04 at 165,599.4 miles....1987 Honda Accord DX (165K miles)--Tan Car
Sold (scrapped) on 9/26/09 at 148406.4 miles and 24 years old....1985 Toyota Camry LE --Brown Car (Dan's former daily driver)
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

subearu wrote:
So, should milestones above 2k go here?

* 3 * 5 * 0 * 0 *

-Brian

Whatever you want Tonto... Wink

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

OK, Kimosabe!
Dan
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

Well it's time to do...
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: The 2K Corral Reply with quote

some shameless...
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56  Next  
Page 1 of 56

Jump to: