MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

my trip to the philippines
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Driving Fun and Road Trips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amgirl333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

andrew boniface wrote:
Mga pare at mare, puwede bang sumama na rin ako sa tsimisan ninyo?

Everyone is welcome here, no gender or ethnic Wink discrimination. But I think we need to use english language so non-Filipinos could understand us and they could also participate in the tsismis (gossip) if they want to. Just my 2 cents worth.

andrew boniface, don't tell me you're namesake of the Filipino hero or is it just an alias? My spouse has an uncle named Andres Bonifacio (not the hero, of course Rolling Eyes ).

2004 Mazda MPV ES Sunlight Silver Metallic

2002 Toyota Rav4L Titanium

2002 Toyota Tacoma ExtraCab Super White

2006 BMW X3 Sport Alpine White
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
sleepless computer addict
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Magandang tanghali po, ako si LazyFox. ...... see, I can manage Laughing
2002 Mazda MPV ES Sunlight Silver Zoom-Zoom
2009 MAZDA3 s Grand Touring 5-Door Stormy Blue Mica Zoooom-Zoooooom

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

DobrĂ˝ vecer! Jmenuji se Rogelio. NemluvĂ­m cesky.

So can I... Wink

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
amgirl333

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

LazyFox wrote:
Magandang tanghali po, ako si LazyFox. ...... see, I can manage Laughing

LF, I've read that you are from CZ. Your tagalog is good for someone from CZ, but you used 'tanghali' which means 'noon' or 'lunchtime' and you posted your message at around 1:07am yawn California time. But still, you are excused since you can speak/write excellent spplause tagalog. I wonder if you have an interpreter beside you or you used an online translator like babelfish. clever

papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

He's the Fox, didn't you know, he invented Babelfish? Wink
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
amgirl333

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

papabear wrote:
He's the Fox, didn't you know, he invented Babelfish? Wink

Okay, got it! Cool

lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Pretty good PB. Laughing

I just did a search on the web for dictionary and found that phrase on site with crash course to tagalog. Wink Could not find any automatic translator thought.

hmmm, but I wasn't looking hard enough, check out what I found just now
http://www.humanitas-international.org/newstran/more-trans.htm

here is something autotranslated by the above translator, it is probably wery trashy and has to sounds funny as the CZ to ENG translation was poor as well. Wink

Quote:
Ako em hindi ang nananagot paano mabuti ito nasain maaari tagapagsalin. Hindi kailan man ang kakaunti , ako maaari subukin. paano buongpaligid kaunti kapong baka buntutan soup?

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amgirl333

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Quote:
Ako em hindi ang nananagot paano mabuti ito nasain maaari tagapagsalin. Hindi kailan man ang kakaunti , ako maaari subukin. paano buongpaligid kaunti kapong baka buntutan soup?
[/quote]

I don't understand the meaning Shocked or what the translation is trying to say. glasses

PB, naiintindihan mo ba?

papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Even if it were translated properly, I would only understand kaunti lang...
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
mpvcrazy
My MPV drives me CRAZY!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Very Happy we are having a an Indian Summer it is 14degress celsius not too bad brod?, sis?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
my1stmazda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Aba sama rin ako sa usapan nyo! Mabuhay!
Kiwimpv
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Gen1 Advocate
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

mpvcrazy wrote:
Very Happy we are having a an Indian Summer it is 14degress celsius not too bad brod?, sis?

Indian summer - Laughing We're having cold, damp spring - 12degC... Wink

Kiwimpv

Graeme + 1 + 4
93 Efini V6 162km
87 Capella/626 1.8i 176km
My Weather Site
78 20ft Trlr Camper
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

sooooo....... i just got back from my second trip from the island boy i miss the 30+degrees Celsius weather Sad ...couple of news updates mazda philippines are coming full out with their model lines ups first the mazda 3's are hot news... its gaining popularity more than civics,corrolas/altiz and lancers...big brother 6 is also getting popular popular but somewhat lags behind the camry's, ceferio's (maxima here) and galants....rumour has it that mazda 5 will be coming to the philippines....bummer i guess they wont see any MPV's......besides checking out on mazdas....couple of BMW 1 series yeap thats right its smaller than the 3 series.... lots of CRV's and RAV 4's on the street though.....speaking of SUV Ford philippines came out with this model called "everest" its size is similar to the freestyle?? and its powered by a 2.5 intercooled turbo diesel....hmmmm

heres a link about mazda's philippines:
http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/feb/17/yehey/business/20040217bus17.html
http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/jun/29/yehey/business/20040629bus13.html

also i got some toys for my van got a portable dvd player tablet styled..its not a flip style type player but a one whole screen and the disc is inserted behind the screen preaty neat i'll post some pics later

but anyway just ranting here glad to be back but whats up with this -10 temp. and the white stuff on the ground Mad Surprised Very Happy

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

Welcome back, I've seen the tablet dvd players. Considered it myself as I thought it would be easier to mount than the clamshell.

One more post to 500 for you too...

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: my trip to the philippines Reply with quote

papabear wrote:
Welcome back, I've seen the tablet dvd players. Considered it myself as I thought it would be easier to mount than the clamshell.

One more post to 500 for you too...

PB the post watcher. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Driving Fun and Road Trips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: