MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

bigger pedal kick/up
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:20 am    Post subject: bigger pedal kick/up Reply with quote

tors have also been found inDrosophilaand the future. It was the insight of Cybernet- in MDM2-p53 complexes, blocking the
Buy a Simunition rifle upper and pistol You can use your own lower for the rifle upper and the pistol can be the same make you carry That way you have the same feel and can outfit the
care provider specifically recommends them. Eating at least one midday snack ?39 percent cascade of behavior that happens after the initial indu lgence. Use this mantra to steer yourself back?to
FYI po, state the real reasons kung bakit nabagsak, and make sure na valid ang reasons mo. Sa pagsulat ng letter of appeal, huwag mong isulat na you need it badly, all of us fail at some time, etc. D

'02 MPV ES Midnight Blue Mica

Last edited by wil on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

Why not contact MazdaUSA and ask them what you should be expecting here? If they are truly hopelessly backordered, then MazdaUSA can confirm that your dealer is not just stonewalling you. And if they are readily available, you can confront your dealer with the info. MazdaUSA might also apply some leverage on your behalf.
[b:a970de293f]Dan[/b:a970de293f]
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
wil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

Thanks Dan,
just called MazdaUsa, they have to search for it and call me back later today.
I asked if the spoilers were on backorder for more than 2 months, the operator can't confirm.

thanks again, I'll post once I hear from them.

Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

Wil--I have found that they typically do respond when they say they will, and that they actually have the info that they are supposed to get. If it turns out the dealer is giving you the runaround, they may try to give them a push. Though they don't own the dealer and can't 'force' them to do something.

Anyhow, hope this will be resolved swiftly and satisfactorily for you.

2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
tclemmer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

Wil,

I boughta 02 Pure White MPV but did not pay for the spoiler. I want to put one on and I was told to check the mazdastuff.com site.
I emailed them for the spoiler in Pure White. Here is what I was told.

"Yes Tom, that is the same rear spoiler part # 0000-86-3000-3D, in pure white. I haven't had a chance to update the web site for the 2002 models.

Mazda has been having problems with their supplier on that spoiler. I ran an availability check for you, and there are none of those spoilers in any of the Mazda depots in the USA. The estimated time of arrival is to be determined, so I cannot say when Mazda will have those available. You
might check back with me in a month or so, and I'll be happy to see if any are available then.
thanks, Richard"

So...I believe that there is a national backorder, at least for white.

Tom

2002 MPV LX Pure White
DaddyinKC
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

I purchased a Silver MPV last week and got a spoiler with my van. It came from the factory with the spoiler installed.
2012 Nissan Quest LE
My car is a 2007 Lexus GS350
www.distinctportraits.com
www.facebook.com\distinctportraits
joeyi_sys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

hurry (these smilies are kinda cool)...

we bought our silver mpv in july and purchased the spoiler which had to be ordered. turned out it was on national backorder. it took about one month to receive and then a few hours to install (the dealer had some guy come in that only does spoilers to install it). definitely looks better with than without. yippee i was beginning to lose patience too and i think i called the dealer each week for the month that it was on backorder to put some pressure on them. hopefully you'll get yours soon too!

'02 Sunlight Silver Metallic MPV ES (my wife's ZoomZoom...)
'98 Nissan Pathfinder SE (my daily driver)
hoopofficial

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

As a general heads up for continuing dealer rip-offs. I recently purchased my spoiler at mazdastuff.com and had it delivered for $165. A local dealer wanted $210, $20 more than suggested retail. Secondly, two dealers wanted 2 hours at $75 per/hour to install ($150). I brought it to a reputable auto-body shop and had it installed in 45 minutes for $30. Therefore, I purchased and installed it for less than the dealers wanted to sell it for.

Now if I could only find someone to perform the service. Dealers just plan rip you off. furious

2002 MPV ES Midnight Blue Mica, 4 Seasons, 6 Disc Changer, Rear Step, Rear Spoiler, Roof Rack, Fog Lights, Mud Guards, Bug Deflector, Cargo Mat and Cargo Net.
Vman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:28 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

I bought a silver 2002 ES from Wantagh Mazda in July. Paid for the spoiler up front, but dealer did inform me that it was on back order and it could be a couple weeks. If they say a couple weeks, figure double that.

I called a couple of times just to keep it fresh in their minds, and had the spoiler installed about a month after delivery.

I had also checked around and I did not find any spoilers available elsewhere at the time.
thestumper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

hoopofficial,

This may sound dumb, but that was a great idea that I hadn't thought of: taking it to a good body shop.

You have to figure that if they can rebuild entire cars from scrap, they can attach a spoiler. Good call (no pun intended:) ) !

No I know I can do this on the (relatively) cheap. Cool !

Eric.
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:43 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

hoopofficial wrote:

I brought it to a reputable auto-body shop and had it installed in 45 minutes for $30. Therefore, I purchased and installed it for less than the dealers wanted to sell it for.

Now if I could only find someone to perform the service. Dealers just plan rip you off. furious

Maybe your reputable body shop could recommend a good independent mechanic? I have found independents to be a lot easier to work with than dealer service shops.

wil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

Vman wrote:

I bought a silver 2002 ES from Wantagh Mazda in July.

Vman, you the guy who pickup the midnight blue on july 10th?
I picked up my midnight blue ES on the 10th from wantagh mazda, and there's this other couple getting the exact MPV. the plate just 1 number off.. my was XXX3898 and the other MPV was XXX3899..and the wifes were near the end of pregnancy Grin.
I became Dadda on the 17th Very Happy Grin Grin Grin

MazdaUSA has not yet reply with the spoiler status..

Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

I always had them get back on same day. But no one is perfect--I can attest to that and my dw can back me up!! Wink
wil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re:Spoiler on national backorder for 02 MPV? Reply with quote

Cry Cry :' Sad
Just got a call back from MazdaUsa since I contact them 2 weeks ago. they say shipment of Blue spoilers just sent to dealers, I need to wait another 10-14 days while being deliver. Cry Huh? Huh? Huh? Dealers "2 weeks backorder" turn out about 3 months.
now let's see if the dealer remember's to call me when they get it. Cry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 00-06 MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: