MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Do you ever bump your liftgate while opening?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you ever bump your liftgate while opening? For example into a stroler or shopping cart.
It never happend to me.
72%
 72%  [ 18 ]
It happend once.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
From time to time.
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Pretty often.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
sleepless computer addict
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Do you ever bump your liftgate while opening? Reply with quote

This weekend I was going in the park with our boys. I took the garage door opener and went through the garage. It seemed windy cold, so I decided to run back inside the house for hats. I push the button on the remote and the door goes up, but than they stop leaving only small gap open to crawl. I noticed that the door were bending somewhat. I was suspicious that the older one throw something in the tracks. I decided to crawl under and see it for myself. Guess what, I had to not closed the lift gate at all, or it didn't shut all the way. The lift gate was open and trapping the garage door. I closed it and all went fine. Luckily, there are no major scratches, just couple of thin line scratches in one place.
2002 Mazda MPV ES Sunlight Silver Zoom-Zoom
2009 MAZDA3 s Grand Touring 5-Door Stormy Blue Mica Zoooom-Zoooooom

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: