MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

mpv 1994 rear spoiler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etiyosef1982

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: mpv 1994 rear spoiler Reply with quote

please help needed where can I find online buy rear spoiler for my mazda mpv 1994?
chaseNYC
MPVClub Addict
New '98 and feelin' great
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: mpv 1994 rear spoiler Reply with quote

hey there

i dont think you can get any rear spoiler for the mpv from 89-98 unless you purchase one from japan or look for a used one at a junkyard - which would be very hard or next to impossible.

the dealer rear spoiler here in the US looked something like this

the JDM mazda dealers had these spoilers from 95-98 since rear brake lights were installed at the top of the trunk:

these you can find on the yahoo japan auctions for around $45US but the shipping and other charges may bring that price up to around $150 or so. i paid $200US for mine back then.

years ago i managed to get a jdm spoiler from a wrecking yard in new zealand. i plan to install it when the cold lets up. i've used it on all my mpvs. the rear spoilers are more common in japan than in the us. extremely rare to see an mpv with a us dealer rear spoiler. if you really want one you can try a rear spoiler from another vehicle. The mpv below belonged to a member here but i believe he sold it and copped a newer mpv, a 98 i think. i cant remember his name but if i find it his signature states the type of spoiler and from what vehicle. i think it was from a toyota highlander, cant remember.

edit: his name is mpvcrazy - i dunno how i forgot that

Green Machine (Green '97 ES) - 90K!
JDM chrome power-folding side mirrors with heated mirror retrofit/JDM chrome grill/JDM rear spoiler/Android 6.2" D-Din Navi/Four 7" Farenheit monitors/heated seat kit retrofits,1st and 2nd row/Crimestopper remote start

JanetAcosta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: mpv 1994 rear spoiler Reply with quote

A plucked item and flower is always beautiful on the plant. All the Issus of the plucking and top rated essay writing service are assured for the happiness for the individuals it is shared for the opening of the garden.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 89-98 MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: