MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

New to MPV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPV.Family

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:42 am    Post subject: New to MPV Reply with quote

WOW!
What a difference it makes, having a MPV.

We have in the past 5 years paid off 20k worth of two vehicles. The first, Toyota Ipsum (1996?) the second (and yes laugh) Honda Odyssey (2001).

We recently just purchased on finance, a 2006 Mazda MPV 23T that has just done 97K on the clock. And by the time we pay that off in 4 years, we would've spent 40k on 3 vehicles in 9 years.

Whats wrong though, it's a shame that we didn't save that money. But eventually, life will dictate our biggest priorities in life. No car, no getting to work. Not being able to work = no money.

So in all, even though that sad realisation makes us ponder about $$$, it most certainly has brought us a very nice vehicle and I must say, we love our MPV Smile

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 8.42.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 8.42.49 PM.png - File downloaded or viewed 211 time(s)

mpvinnig
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: New to MPV Reply with quote

MPV.Family wrote:
WOW!
What a difference it makes, having a MPV.

We have in the past 5 years paid off 20k worth of two vehicles. The first, Toyota Ipsum (1996?) the second (and yes laugh) Honda Odyssey (2001).

We recently just purchased on finance, a 2006 Mazda MPV 23T that has just done 97K on the clock. And by the time we pay that off in 4 years, we would've spent 40k on 3 vehicles in 9 years.

Whats wrong though, it's a shame that we didn't save that money. But eventually, life will dictate our biggest priorities in life. No car, no getting to work. Not being able to work = no money.

So in all, even though that sad realisation makes us ponder about $$$, it most certainly has brought us a very nice vehicle and I must say, we love our MPV Smile

Welcome to the club!
MPV.Family

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: New to MPV Reply with quote

Cheers Smile
novalight
Administrator
A-spec Touring Edition
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: New to MPV Reply with quote

where in the world are you, and welcome
instagram: Tangofury
Added Suspension: Carbing Tower Bar, TEIN Stechs, Airlift Airbags, Energy Suspension Bushings

MPV.Family

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: New to MPV Reply with quote

We are in New Zealand.

I managed to find the model number of the double din touch screen head unit. "L207 66 DV0"
https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=L207+66+DV0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0-efv1sHKAhVEnqYKHWmoBJYQ_AUIBygB&biw=1160&bih=580#imgrc=AtRjpbfYmoFNKM%3A.

I was trying all kinds of tags online to find the image of it. But I got feed up trying to find it online, so I ripped it out!

Thats what I get for being lazy lol

I tried the Firewire cable to MBP but nothing happened. So now, I am having to try a 2.5" ATA-100 connection to my MBP. Hopefully then, I will be able to get rid of all that Japanese songs.
Bsimps

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: New to MPV Reply with quote

Hi all I'm new to this forum and from New Zealand. Bought my second 3rd gen MPV which was similar to my first one and noticed some changes they were both 23C models with the beige interior. My old one was 2006 and my one now is 2008.

Awesome mini van when you have a big family like mine. Awesome for road trips.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 07+ MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: