MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

If so does anyone take your MPV'S off road?

This is my MPV
031.JPG

031.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 1114 time(s)

Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

Am I the only one that enjoys having fun with there MPV?
I am a Mechanic,I enjoy doing fabrication in my spare time,I am looking for others like me who have a love for the strange or odd vehicles to customize also I am looking for others who may be interested in off roading.

Last edited by Mpv4mike on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

there's a few here that do
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

Awesome! lets see some of those rigs!
I am a Mechanic,I enjoy doing fabrication in my spare time,I am looking for others like me who have a love for the strange or odd vehicles to customize also I am looking for others who may be interested in off roading.
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

I am very happy to have found a site geared towards the MPV:) and other Mazda vehicles.
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

So I have looked around this site and seen a lot of cool mods done to members MPV'S Lifted, Boosted, 4 wheel discs, awesome! Major eye candy. Nice to see other people with the same kind of passion. Again Awesome! Laughing

033.JPG

033.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 948 time(s)

Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

Just wanted you guys to see some of my picks from wheeling in Mclean creek.

032.JPG

032.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 842 time(s)

Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

All cleaned up after a day of wheeling Very Happy

004.JPG

004.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 1287 time(s)

jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

looks tuff!

I like that these vans are different, this model only ever came as 2wd in Australia which suits me, it's just underpowered which I'd like to do something about this year
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

Yah I know what your saying I am afraid one day the engine will most likely pop. But I am already stocking up parts to put a small block in it, I don't think it will be very hard to do. I still want to keep it IFS though.
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

Mpv4mike wrote:
Yah I know what your saying I am afraid one day the engine will most likely pop. But I am already stocking up parts to put a small block in it, I don't think it will be very hard to do. I still want to keep it IFS though.

have seen a 2wd with a small block in it already, I'm thinking LS1 as a better option though
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

I am in the middle of building 383 stroker for it and have already picked up a 4L60E transmission and a np203 transfer case (gear drive t-case)for it. the other thing is I am planning on grafting in a chevy blazer front frame section to replace the factory cradle that way I can still have the IFS but a better stronger system.IE upper and lower control arms and torsion bars instead of struts. Shocked Very Happy
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

Mpv4mike wrote:
I am in the middle of building 383 stroker for it and have already picked up a 4L60E transmission and a np203 transfer case (gear drive t-case)for it. the other thing is I am planning on grafting in a chevy blazer front frame section to replace the factory cradle that way I can still have the IFS but a better stronger system.IE upper and lower control arms and torsion bars instead of struts. Shocked Very Happy

interested to see how you go, same trans I would want to use also
Mpv4mike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

I will for sure keep you guys informed of the build Smile So far its been a 3 year project whats another 3 or 4 or 5.......
Foothill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering if anyone here has lifted there MPV Reply with quote

I would like to know what You did to lift the Mpv there no aftermarket lifts out there ? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 89-98 MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: