MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Clutter catcher console to replace side table ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Aftermarket Parts/Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
su_A_ve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

With our '01 we had WalMart's special 'Clutter Catcher' console. Excellent tight fit.

Now that we traded it for an '05, there's the side table. I found the instructions on how to remove it, but I'm concerned the bolts might stick out too much.

So before I venture into taking it out, I figured I asked to see if someone replace their side table with it.

Here's a link http://www.autobarn.net/clutcatminan.html

Was around $35 at WalMart a few years ago, so not sure if they still have it.
Olyts
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

I don't know about the one you mentionned. But the Mazda OEM console will definitively fit.

See : http://www.b5glx.com/mpv/console.htm

2010 Toyota RAV4
edrubins
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

That's quite a difference in price. Rolling Eyes
2006 Explorer XLT
96 MPV Deerslayer. (Still for sale)
su_A_ve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

edrubins wrote:
That's quite a difference in price. Rolling Eyes

... and size too ! It's amazing what you can fit on the clutter catcher !
oldmedic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

Olyts I like your console. Think I'll move the folding console in my 03 to the second row seats and install yours in the front. If the kids want to move the seats closer together they can always fold down the console. By the way is that an 02 console or earlier? Hope I can find a little better price. oldmedic
Located in Blue Grass state; home of beautiful horses, fast women, and bourbon whiskey

2003 Costal Blue ES
2002 Malibu LS
2005 Scion Tc
2000 Cavalier LS
su_A_ve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

oldmedic wrote:
Olyts I like your console. Think I'll move the folding console in my 03 to the second row seats and install yours in the front. If the kids want to move the seats closer together they can always fold down the console. By the way is that an 02 console or earlier? Hope I can find a little better price. oldmedic

Interesting... Can you do that ? I thought the bolts are welded in place on the front seat, and from the looks, they are not in the back seats.

Any ideas how to do ?

'85 626 Tan - Many memories - Will be missed
'01 MPV LX White - Great trips - Will be missed
'02 Protege LX Silver - Nice... - I'll still miss it
'05 MPV LX Blue Mica - The 'baby blue'
'05 Tribute i Dark Titanium - Glad it's gone. Ugh.
oldmedic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

Wishful thinking maybe? But where there's a will and power tools all things are possible! oldmedic
Located in Blue Grass state; home of beautiful horses, fast women, and bourbon whiskey

2003 Costal Blue ES
2002 Malibu LS
2005 Scion Tc
2000 Cavalier LS
turbomx5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

Sorry to revive a old thread,. Oldmedic, can you point me in the direction for the center console tray removal instructions?

My wife just picked up a '05 LX this past weekend and she wants a bigger center peice.

Also, which unit did you finally get? I saw the clutter catcher at Wal-Mart this morning, and an considering that one myself.

Thanks
lazyfox_
MPVClub Posting Maniac
sleepless computer addict
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

here and follow the link in the post http://forum.mpvclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=6982
2002 Mazda MPV ES Sunlight Silver Zoom-Zoom
2009 MAZDA3 s Grand Touring 5-Door Stormy Blue Mica Zoooom-Zoooooom

[img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/cz.gif[/img:f9299cb053] [img:f9299cb053]http://home.earthlink.net/~petrakimbox/usa.gif[/img:f9299cb053]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jack26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Clutter catcher console to replace side table ? Reply with quote

Hello,

Go for it because it will save more spaces & give you the latest feature sets. You just fit clutter catcher console.it is designed for comfort.it gives slots for putting your things like the bottle, coins, food, glasses etc many more.
Just do...
Thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Aftermarket Parts/Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: