MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

96 Work in Progress
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Photo Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willshenk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: 96 Work in Progress Reply with quote

I plan to post more pics of my "project" later this winter or early spring. Here is a shot each of the exterior and the interior. Note: I only paid $3995.00 US for this vehicle Surprised. I dont think the dealer knew what they had and it was worth it even if just for the nearly immaculate paint condition. Lot's and lots of work left, but it is still a great vehicle. You may notice, for those of you familiar with the ALL system, that the rear suspension is one of those "un-finished" projects. By the way, not including the 4+ hours and counting I have physically invested in the theatre installation, it took me 16 hours to clean the cigarette smell and stains from the interior.

Mpv
Mpv.jpg

Mpv.jpg - File downloaded or viewed 393 time(s)

4X4AllSport
89-98 MPV Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:21 am    Post subject: Re:96 Work in Progress Reply with quote

A great Vehicle indeed. Nice theatre set-up, willshenk. That's some deal you got for your MP. How many miles does It have?
Be sure to keep us up-to-date on the progress...lookin' good. thumbsup Cool

97 Efini MPV ES 4WD All-Sport M Edition
Indigo Blue/Silent Silver,77k mi
InDash TouchScreen DVD/CD/TV,ClassIII HiddenHitch,HitchStep,JDM Spoiler,Cone Filter,PIAA Spark 4900K

01 Millenia S,58k mi
04 Lexus GX470,35k mi
93 Honda Civic DX,88k mi
Had a 90 MP 2WD,224k mi

judge Mazda's MPV is M.V.P. clever
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NZMPV

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:52 am    Post subject: Re:96 Work in Progress Reply with quote

Hey Willshenk, nice MPV i see the factory alloy's are the sams as what was origanily fitted to my MPV as the spare wheel is the same as you have on your 96, nice theater set uo to, I have a TV with my MP but I think it has been disabled and I can't seem to get it to work as we run Pal-Scam here in NZ but in Japan they run NTSC... but thems the breaks. And yes keep us posted, nice MPV u got there. Smile
92 MPV 3L V6 4 Speed Auto /ABS/AC Front & Rear/16" Alloys/ Moon Roof/ Fog's/GPS.
willshenk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re:96 Work in Progress Reply with quote

Thanks guys,
In response to your question, I have 123k miles on it presently. It had 121k when I bought it. I have driven it from DC to Philly, into New Jersey and back to Northern VA. I was taking a risk because I wasnt sure of the condition of the timing belt. I didnt want to take my Suzuki 4x4 on a long trip because it was very windy that weekend. When I returned to have the timing belt inspected, it was on its last leg. Needless to say, I had every belt replaced including the timing belt. At that time I wasnt sure if this engine was an interferance engine or not. Thanks again. I'll keep you posted. Here is a different angle. Notice the sagging rear. Grin

Mp4
Mp4.jpg

Mp4.jpg - File downloaded or viewed 380 time(s)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Photo Gallery All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: