MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
12Ounce
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

I have two private mailings that seem to be hung up in the "outbox" ... and yet some messages went through OK.
Alex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

12Ounce wrote:
I have two private mailings that seem to be hung up in the "outbox" ... and yet some messages went through OK.

The messages will stay in the outbox until the receiving party logs in and reads them... This means that the two people you've sent the message to haven't logged in to the forum in a while...
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

00-06 MPV Problems - Oil Leak, Passanger side above the oil pan. Crank Shaft???
Off-topic - You know it's winter when .... (sequel to classic thread)

Both of these threads are showing up in my unread items, even though they have been read by me and the last post was last month. Repeated reads of each thread doesn't clear it from the list. Happens on IE and FF, different computers too.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

I had the same thing happen with the winter thread, but not with the oil leak thread.
[b:a970de293f]Dan[/b:a970de293f]
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

Now I only see threads that should be seen. The winter thread is not showing up.
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Alex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
Now I only see threads that should be seen. The winter thread is not showing up.

I guess the winter is over then? Smile
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

Still showing those 2 I mentioned under my unread.

-Brian

Mig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

I can`t reply to my post , when I try to post a reply in the 00-06 models forum on my existing post it says, "error in posting"

... and thats it.
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

My unread list now has 4 posts showing, all threads that have been inactive since 2008. I don't know

-Brian

Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

As far as I can tell, I have no posts showing up (that shouldn't be showing up) in my unreads. I guess I am living right! angel
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

Sad Mine is now showing 5 threads already read, latest one is the "Blueprint's basement reno" one.

I remember this happening before, I think Alex had to do some database magic to clear it up.

-Brian

crb247

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

I keep getting a error in posting message? but the post preview function works correctly.

No code or anything... just says

thanks

P.S. It's in the 89-98 PV section... I'm going to double check my bookmark and make sure i have the right one.

LadaUSA forum
1996 Lada Niva 1.7i (Daddy's Daily Driver)
1998 Mazda MPV 4WD Allsport (the ball & chain's)
Loki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

It may be me but it won't load at all, I've tried three times but to no avail.
Mind you it is a long way to England!
Any ideas how to connect to the new site?
Cheers,

Loki.

A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured then quietly strangled.
1996 Efini MPV 2.5L, Turbo Diesel, Auto, R/W/D, R/H/D.
1998 Mazda Xedos 6 2.0L V6 Auto F/W/D R/H/D
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

You're on the new server now Loki, this site is the new server!

-Brian

Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving mpvclub.com onto a new server Reply with quote

subearu wrote:
Sad Mine is now showing 5 threads already read, latest one is the "Blueprint's basement reno" one.

I remember this happening before, I think Alex had to do some database magic to clear it up.

-Brian

Blueprint's basement has been popping up for me, know. It is the only thread that is appearing that shouldn't, as no one has posted there for a few days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: