MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

08 Toronto auto show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

Just some random shots of the show, its great having the 1st family day holiday in ontario.... Wink

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
Madbrad
MPVClub Fixture
B Y O plastic cutlery
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

We went today(family day). I was sad that there was no MS6 there. I took pics of all the non prodution things I saw(like that foose flex your family is standing with) but most are fuzzy because I had the flash off and the shutter stays open longer. If I use the flash, one little thing gets illuminated and the rest of the pic is dark. I need a camera with a bigger flash!

MPV gone Sad
current: 07 Impala SS, 08 Grand Caravan SXT
vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

I think Mazda's looking to shelf the MzSpd6.

Are the modified cars in the same room with the OEM stuff?

Then: '79 Plymouth Horizon, '88 VW Fox Wagon, '92 VW Jetta GL (DW), '96 VW Golf GL (DW), '97 Jetta GLX - Green, '03 MPV ES - Blue Mica (DW)
Now: '15 Hyundai Elantra GT - Titanium Gray Metallic (DW), '10 Honda Civic Si - Polished Metal Metallic blake
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

nope all modified/tuners cars have their own section/floor, though some legit race cars like the BMW is on the same floor with the OEM

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

Same at the Chicago show and Milwaukee show - they put tuner vehicles in different sections. Although, the DUB vehicles were in a corner of the main area (larger room) at the Chicago show.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Madbrad
MPVClub Fixture
B Y O plastic cutlery
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

BUT

The 2 Foose design vehicles - the Flex in your picture, and the other one, I think it was an F150, were in Ford's area. They had velvet ropes around them when I was there.

MPV gone Sad
vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

Man! They made the Lambo touchable? There was a 10' ring around them cars at the NY show.

On the upside, Alex Roy ("The Driver") was at the NY show in person with his Team Polizei E39 BMW M5. Definately a treat ..... they should build a shrine for this guy instead of having him sit at a table.

Then: '79 Plymouth Horizon, '88 VW Fox Wagon, '92 VW Jetta GL (DW), '96 VW Golf GL (DW), '97 Jetta GLX - Green, '03 MPV ES - Blue Mica (DW)
Now: '15 Hyundai Elantra GT - Titanium Gray Metallic (DW), '10 Honda Civic Si - Polished Metal Metallic blake
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

vkc wrote:
Man! They made the Lambo touchable? There was a 10' ring around them cars at the NY show.

hehehe...actually the guy who was watching over things told my kid to come up-close to the lambo, i told the guy if we can sit inside...no luck Mad that lambo is actually been modified with CF tid bits and upgraded rims and suspension.

Madbrad
MPVClub Fixture
B Y O plastic cutlery
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

ARJOSHUA wrote:
vkc wrote:

hehehe...actually the guy who was watching over things told my kid to come up-close to the lambo, i told the guy if we can sit inside...no luck Mad that lambo is actually been modified with CF tid bits and upgraded rims and suspension.

That's because it's a Superleggera. The weight saving stuff is factory, unless you mean even more was done to that one in the aftermarket.

MPV gone Sad
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 08 Toronto auto show Reply with quote

yes this lambo had some aftermarket stuff, i dont know if you recall, but they where located just by where the dome meets the pathway towards the convention centre, right beside the lambo was a modified range rover, and a jaguar aswell, the display booth was an aftermarket company that deals with high end cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPV Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: