MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Almost a newbee with pricing questions....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USA #1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Almost a newbee with pricing questions.... Reply with quote

Hi All,
I hope I am posting this in the right section. I am ready to buy a Sunlight Silver Mazda5 GT with black leather & navi but there are non to be found anywhere near me (92677). Actually, I dont think there are any in California at all at this point.

I'll kep looking, but my real question is on dealer invoice pricing and what others have already paid on an '08 Grand Touring (either with or without navigation as that is easy to figure out). As far as I can tell, there is not factory to dealer incentives to be discovered this early in the year. Any feedback from those that have already bought an '08?

Thanks
aha
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Almost a newbee with pricing questions.... Reply with quote

I haven't bought one yet but I've been lurking around dealerships in my area (94030) and there are too many Galaxy Mica in the lot Shocked I wish I could see some white or black but at the most is silver. No factory incentive yet but there's 0% APR I believe.

If you are comfortable with haggling you can get way below invoice easily (search on edmunds regarding hold back or visit carbuyingtips.com).
Good luck with your search and let us know Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: