MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Child seat tether anchors for 1998 MPV?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacqstar55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Child seat tether anchors for 1998 MPV? Reply with quote

Question: Where are the weld nuts to attach child seat tether anchors in a 1998 MPV. Mazda USA states most vans post '89 have these weld nuts. Has anyone installed child seat tether anchors in a '98? Any advice would be greatly apprecited!
jacqstar55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Child seat tether anchors for 1998 MPV? Reply with quote

Apparently if you look a little harder at something...the answer is right there. Embarassed Found the plugs and bolt holes for attaching the anchor hardware. Behind 2nd row, slightly to the side of centre for those who are looking too. Canadian Tire has the anchor hardware for cheap...bolt them in and you're good to go.
Safety Inspection for the MPV tomorrow and this USA Mpv will be Canadian ... and I will be one stoked Mama!!! Very Happy
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Child seat tether anchors for 1998 MPV? Reply with quote

Nothing like hitting paydirt on your own, right? Glad you found the anchors and good luck on the inspection!

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Mark2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Child seat tether anchors for 1998 MPV? Reply with quote

I had the same concerns with child seat anchors so I call my local Mazda shop and they had the anchor kit for free!! The parts guy wasn't sure why but I'm going to pick them up and install away!!
novalight
Administrator
A-spec Touring Edition
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Child seat tether anchors for 1998 MPV? Reply with quote

and thats for a 98?
2004 A-spec Touring Edition (look it up)
instagram: Tangofury
Added Suspension: Carbing Tower Bar, TEIN Stechs, Airlift Airbags, Energy Suspension Bushings
Added Exhaust: Cherry BOMB Glasspack, 22" X 3" TIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Safety Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: