MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Audio, Video, Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony carter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good Reply with quote

Hi
I just buy MAZDA MPV2002 last week
i am very happy with everythink bur just one think i am not happy of the sounds
I have 6cd changer but sounds not realy Goog
Can some one tell me what do i need to do
insatall better speakrs?...new stereo??
Thanks

one more ??
were can i look for Mazda MPV2002 Accessories on the web?

Tony
swiftturtle
MPVClub Resident
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re:Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the club. I guess a good place to start would be knowing what type of MPV you have es or lx. While its possible to remove the stock stereo and replace it with an aftermarket unit you might not want to do that seeing that you already have the 6 disk cd changer.

There are alot of improvements that you could do however it all depends on what do you want and how much you are willing to spend. I suggest that you read though the forum and see what others have already done. It may give you some ideas. If you have four speaker system perhaps the addition of some tweeters would help, if you have the 9 speaker system perhaps more bass....... Look around and ask questions.

As far as where you can get MPV accessories, you might try the aftermarket section of this site, the links page and/or asking in the aftermarket parts and accessories forum. Go here for the MPV accessories page: http://www.mpvclub.com/index.php?action=aftermarket

go here for the links page: http://www.mpvclub.com/index.php?action=links

2003 ES Coastal Blue Metallic
Tony carter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re:Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good Reply with quote

Thank you

I have Mazda ES

i want to get more bass
If i install better speakers it will do better Sound or i need speakers and the new system
Thanks again
Medicineman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re:Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good Reply with quote

You might check out some of the other topics in this section.

Both of these go over what you can upgrade and how the owner's feel about the results:

http://forum.mpvclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=1031

http://forum.mpvclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=1371

Both of these topics go over upgrading the stereo in some detail. There is also a wiring diagram for the van floating around here somewhere. I know it was on the old site but I am not sure if Alex has put it up here yet or not.

Garrick

2004 Silver ES

2000 Red Nissan Frontier XE w/sport package
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shlep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re:Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good Reply with quote

Thanks Medicineman

you just saved me a ton of work Big Laugh

thanks, Ken

Ken
2002 LX Sand Mica
2000 Lx Protege Sandlewood
Medicineman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re:Mazda MPV2002 not sounds good Reply with quote

I just wish I had the spare $$ to put what you have in my van.

I am starting to think I need to have some kind of macros for saving the popular threads like radio mods, DVD systems, and pet peeves. With all the increased traffic we are having it is hard to keep up with all the new posts.

I don't know how some people read the posts and still pile up 100 posts a day...... Huh?

Garrick

2004 Silver ES

2000 Red Nissan Frontier XE w/sport package
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Audio, Video, Electronics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: