MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Warranties and TSBs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kremhaus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Warranties and TSBs Reply with quote

If Mazda issues a TSB and the van is beyond the original warranty coverage period, factory or factory extended, or aftermarket, is the fix specified by the TSB covered as a warranty repair? I have a problem covered by a TSB, but my warranties are expired and I am wondering if Mazda will pick up the tab

Thanks

Kremhaus
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Warranties and TSBs Reply with quote

A TSB is just a bulletin on how to repair a particular issue, it is not a recall. If you have a good relationship with your dealer, they may do the work under warranty or at a reduce rate, but realistically, you should expect to pay normal rates for any out of warranty work.

That doesn't mean you can't take the TSB and have the work done at a reputable local shop, which likely will be inexpensive compared to the dealer.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Warranties All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: