MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

DONT BUY FROM SIERRA MAZDA, CA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: DONT BUY FROM SIERRA MAZDA, CA Reply with quote

i have read the contract they make me sign again and saw one thing that can help me get the mirror repair. the contract state that the dealer will inspect the body of the car to make sure that an accident didn't cause the problem. well they signed it before i turned in the car and i went back in to ask tell them about this contract. and they wouldn't repair it, and i got piss at them. in their contract, it states it and they disobeyed the contract.

so i went to my friend's place to see if he can repair it, and he told me i need a new mirror, he can't repair the wire because the entire wire was damage. and he also help me inspect the whole car. i had this car for only 3 month and i found a small safty problem. car dealer are suposed to check you fluid, brakes, oil, and everything. i bet sierra mazda didn;t cause my coolant and power steering oil was very LOW. so my friend help me put some in. i ask my mom's friend who also bought the same car and see if they had that problem, their coolant, oil and powersterring oil was also low. i didn't see any leaks, or anything that cause it.

BAD SERVICE AND INSPECTION rating from sierra mazda, im not gonna go there anymore, i gonna go to la puenta mazda cause of their service in my friends car and how they keep customer's car (in their building).

(also the sales men are mean, there was this one mexican guy who just came to america and wanted to buy a cx-7, i heard a chinese salesmen name NORMAN or NORM, who cussed in chinese. he said, man, is that man ****contents removed by moderator***)

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go
that means MAZDA FIVE in japanese.

i took japanese this summer, so fun, cant wait till next summer when i have
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT BUY FROM SIERRA MAZDA, CA Reply with quote

sorry Au-dy-z, I edited your post to remove the language not allowed on the site, even it the forum software masks it. You may rewrite it, but please refrain from that language. I know you were trying to just explain a situation that was bad at the dealer.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT BUY FROM SIERRA MAZDA, CA Reply with quote

subearu wrote:
sorry Au-dy-z, I edited your post to remove the language not allowed on the site, even it the forum software masks it. You may rewrite it, but please refrain from that language. I know you were trying to just explain a situation that was bad at the dealer.

-Brian

yea i knew about the bad language, just didn't noe how much must be cover, sorry about that. and i did the * myself cause i didnt want to show bad language in front of other people

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go
that means MAZDA FIVE in japanese.

i took japanese this summer, so fun, cant wait till next summer when i have
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: