MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

TEIN lowering kits group buy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

I talked to my friend who owns the tuner shop....we need a head count of people who are seriously interested on ordering TEIN springs...
to get this ball rolling.....he also mention that US members can also order through him.....i'll pass more info (i.e intial deposits,order forms,etc) as soon as i get a list of people...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

I'm in for the S-Tech kit for my 2000 LX... Thanks.
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

What time frame are we talking here? If the order drags for a few months, I'd go for it. Any word on the compatibility with the '04?
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Options

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

If the springs will work on a 2004 ES, I'm all in for the group buy. What kind of pricing are we talking about?
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

~$280 before shipping
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

PB and Jointcontact.... i have to check that out with him in regards with the 04s'

so far we got:

- alex (00)
- Papabear (04)
- Jointcontact (04)

still waiting for 03LX ZoomZoom,Tico and gusisamust???

Mazda MPV

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
gizmo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

My drive is a 2002 MPV, Sport parkage&GFX, 17in mags.
how many inches will these springs lower the van, front and rear?
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

For those who don't know, the current thread is a continuation of this one: http://forum.mpvclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=6869
03LX_ZoomZoom
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

ARJOSHUA, please count me in !!

I want to be the first lowered MPV in North Cal, or among the first. Very Happy

I know a good shop for the lowering in North Cal.
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

ok guys... i'm making a confirmation list for the group buy.....I will hold the list for about 2-3 days for future add ons then i'll e-mail this list to my friend....he will give me an answer as to how and whats the next step in the ordering process.....

PM me if you want to be added on the list:

The 04's have the same factory suspension set up as the 02-03s'

CANADA:
- Alex- 00, TEIN S-Tech, confirmed
- Gizmo- 03, TEIN S-Tech,confirmed
- Tico- ?
USA:
- 03LX_ZoomZoom, TEIN S-Tech,confirmed
- Papabear-04, ?
- Jointcontact-04, ?
- Chris1130-02,TEIN S-Tech,confirmed

Last edited by ARJOSHUA on Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
chris1130

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

I'm in for the S-Tech kit for my 2002 LX... Thanks. CA 94539
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

I'm interested but can't commit for a couple of months. Budget is getting busted monthly on projects around the house.

I would like to know what he'd charge to ship to Cali 94080 for future references. And I'm sure we're all interested to see the final numbers on this group buy.

BTW -did you or anyone else make the MOM?

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

PB... the MOM is on next month..i'm still trying to convince a couple of members to join me....hate to be the only sole club rep Confused

i also want to see the final tally on this group buy but definetly i get a certain % of comission or a discount on aftermarket parts from this transaction..

papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

ARJOSHUA wrote:
PB... the MOM is on next month..i'm still trying to convince a couple of members to join me....hate to be the only sole club rep Confused

Embarassed Oh, sorry, didn't realize that Rolling Eyes

On the springs, I don't think anyone minds as long as we get a good price ourselves compared to making our own contacts.

I will try to reconnect with the guy I spoke with before about aero kits. Although, I don't think I can depend on him for any aero-kits, he might be able to get the springs. The price is nice on the Tein's your man can get, but the shipping could make this less of a deal for people south of the border.

I'm still interested, but can't commit if this goes down in the next month or two. Thanks for making it available to the club though!

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Alex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TEIN lowering kits group buy Reply with quote

ARJOSHUA wrote:
- Alex- 02, TEIN S-Tech, confirmed

One correction. Mine is 00!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Group Buys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: