MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

what to do when you find a "spam" post
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctom3
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

I suspect that we are not save from this new member and the software he is pushing.

I think that this is a job for ADMINISTRATOR MAN!!
ou812
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Your PC is Not Safe now! Reply with quote

Spam alert! Spam alert!

And a call goes loud out for brows ADMINISTRATOR MAN!! The ever watchful eyes spy of ctom3 have spotted "The Spaminator" scatter . Disguising himself as a mild mannered club member, come the words, clever "click here" "install this" "no one is safe untill you do" BS Enter: stumbled ADMINISTRATOR MAN wave deleting spam with the mighty click of the mouse. no-no Take that, you dirty spammer!!!! Laughing talk

Psssssst. I think ADMINISTRATOR MAN sometimes goes by the name Subearu Shocked I don't know either that or glasses Shoe shine boy.

Embarassed sorry, had some time on my hands. type

'91 silver MPV (gone)
'94 white MPV (gone)
"I want my, I want my, I want my MPV"

Last edited by ou812 on Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Your PC is Not Safe now! Reply with quote

ou812, I have one word:

pray

Then: '79 Plymouth Horizon, '88 VW Fox Wagon, '92 VW Jetta GL (DW), '96 VW Golf GL (DW), '97 Jetta GLX - Green, '03 MPV ES - Blue Mica (DW)
Now: '15 Hyundai Elantra GT - Titanium Gray Metallic (DW), '10 Honda Civic Si - Polished Metal Metallic blake
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

Thought it would be a good time to offer some assistance to any of the regulars out there for when they find a thread that is suspect of being spam. Just post into this thread where it is and one of us Admins can go get things cleaned up. I prefer posting here rather than a PM as that way any admin that is online will see it and get it taken care of.

Thanks guys!

Off to go clean up that thread...

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
ou812
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

subearu wrote:

Off to go clean up that thread...

-Brian

fart And with a "Whoosh" spam is eliminated! clever "Beware spammers" nervous There's a foul wind blowing here. "Who I don't know was that masked man goggles ?" you ask.
sleepy WOW! talk Why, that was "ADMINISTRATOR MAN! stumbled So, when help is needed because of Spam and it's effects banghead , and you need to clear your head yogi Have no fear lookaround Help is near. brows Just call ADMINISTRATOR MAN! pray

Wink'n'Grin
More free time

'91 silver MPV (gone)
'94 white MPV (gone)
"I want my, I want my, I want my MPV"
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

ou812 wrote:
There's a foul wind blowing here.

Fletcher Reed from Liar, Liar wrote:
It was me!

Razz

-Brian

Madbrad
MPVClub Fixture
B Y O plastic cutlery
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

and we didn't even get a chance to thank him!

MPV gone Sad
current: 07 Impala SS, 08 Grand Caravan SXT
ctom3
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

Thank you masked man. . .
vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

ctom3 wrote:
Thank you masked man. . .
....as he rides away on his trusty steed - er, PeeVee
Then: '79 Plymouth Horizon, '88 VW Fox Wagon, '92 VW Jetta GL (DW), '96 VW Golf GL (DW), '97 Jetta GLX - Green, '03 MPV ES - Blue Mica (DW)
Now: '15 Hyundai Elantra GT - Titanium Gray Metallic (DW), '10 Honda Civic Si - Polished Metal Metallic blake
cpapashley
MPVClub Fixture
The Wonder from Downunder
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Your PC is Not Safe now! Reply with quote

ou812 wrote:
Spam alert! Spam alert!

And a call goes loud out for brows ADMINISTRATOR MAN!! The ever watchful eyes spy of ctom3 have spotted "The Spaminator" scatter . Disguising himself as a mild mannered club member, come the words, clever "click here" "install this" "no one is safe untill you do" BS Enter: stumbled ADMINISTRATOR MAN wave deleting spam with the mighty click of the mouse. no-no Take that, you dirty spammer!!!! Laughing talk

Psssssst. I think ADMINISTRATOR MAN sometimes goes by the name Subearu Shocked I don't know either that or glasses Shoe shine boy.

Embarassed sorry, had some time on my hands. type

ROFL

Just magnificent ou812 funny

and as the sun sets across the plains.......another spam is dealt a killer blow........

2000 MPV Seychelles Green 279,000 km
Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Panel Filter
Custom Equal Length Headers and Y pipe
Hi Flow CAT, 2 1/2" with straight through exhaust....ohhhh it makes you smile......
MPV Club Sticker to finish off the package

Last edited by cpapashley on Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
metalfab
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

Exclamation
Spam post!!!
<alarm>Wheeeep!!! Wheeeep!!!! Wheeeep!!!</alarm>
Spam Post!!!

Username: edumedicina
http://forum.mpvclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=14343&highlight=

-

2015 Mazda 5 GS w/CP
Mazda OEM rack w/Thule Atlantis 1600
Mazda 1.25" Hitch w/ Thule Helium Aero

Past: 2014.5 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2012 Mazda 5 GS, 2003 Mazda MPV DX
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

Thanks... post destoryed

-Brian

vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

subearu wrote:
Thanks... post destoryed

-Brian
no, thank you. btw, noticed the new avatar over the last couple days....very nice indeed.
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

It was an old avatar I dug up in the photo gallery switch. It's showing the normally aspirated 2.5L H4 (no intercooler) and then the intercooled one.

-Brian

javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do when you find a "spam" post Reply with quote

Annnnndddd... now this thread is sticky, so it'll always be 'on top.'

Brian, I ate a couple of Forester turbos this week. <burp> In case you're keeping track. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61  Next  
Page 1 of 61

Jump to: