MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

2007 models
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csosalanz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: 2007 models Reply with quote

I'm was looking to get a Mazda5 in GreenSilver, but when I was finally ready to buy the dealerships in my area were all out. So I'm thinking about waiting for the 2007 models. Does anyone know if the price is going up on them? Any word on the iPod integration? I would think that the same radio could handle the integration and all they add is a $100 cable.

I saw a dealership listing an 07 in their inventory, but no word from them yet.
http://www.diamondlot.com/cgi/info.exe?bc=2665574&dealer=AKINSMAZ
CJ2000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 models Reply with quote

The dealer I bought from said that the difference in the 07 and 06 was just a few hundred dollars ($300 I believe he stated). I bought an 07.
Mama Mama all the places I've been since I first left home.
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 models Reply with quote

WELCOME TO THE 5 FAMILY, PIC'S PLEASE
John Ashman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 models Reply with quote

I was told that the warranty dropped from 48/48K to 36/36K on the 07s not that it's likely to be a big deal.
John
http://forum.adnm.com
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 models Reply with quote

2007 = 3yr/36k miles bumper to bumper and 5yr/60k miles powertrain

From http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=legalTermsMazda#warranty

Quote:
BUMPER-TO-BUMPER

Mazda warrants that new 2007 Mazda cars and trucks will be free of defects with normal use and prescribed maintenance for 36 months or 36,000 miles, which ever comes first. Ordinary maintenance items or adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and replacement and certain other items are excluded. This transferable "limited warranty" is included on all new Mazda vehicles sold and serviced in the United States.

POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY

Mazda warrants that the Powertrain Components of new 2007 Mazda cars and trucks will be free of defects with normal use and prescribed maintenance for 60 months or 60,000 miles, which ever comes first. Ordinary maintenance items or adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and replacement and certain other items are excluded. This “limited warranty” is transferable during the warranty period on all new Mazda vehicles sold and serviced in the United States.

Complement the limited warranty on your new vehicle with the Mazda Extended Protection Plan, the only service agreement backed by Mazda. See your Mazda dealer for details.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: