MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kid Red

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
Kid Red wrote:
How hard is it to wire the LED ones?

Also, the #2 set, is that second color/texture chrome or painted black? It's hard to tell from the photos what the secondary surface is. Also, do these tape onto the current plastic pieces? Or how are they installed?

I might be interested in one of the sets, just need to figure which.

itz chrome...not painted black
and u will only have to tape it on...after the installation, they will look just like the LED's pics but without LED
i still have to find out the wiring for the LED

So the tape application holds up? Cause I stand on those when washing the car, stepping into it, etc. Just don't want it to pop loose after some usage.

I might be interested in the first set, $70 ones. There's no chrome on the 5, and I'm not sure how rice the LED would be. (hehe, did I use that term correctly?)

Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
Kid Red wrote:
How hard is it to wire the LED ones?

Also, the #2 set, is that second color/texture chrome or painted black? It's hard to tell from the photos what the secondary surface is. Also, do these tape onto the current plastic pieces? Or how are they installed?

I might be interested in one of the sets, just need to figure which.

itz chrome...not painted black
and u will only have to tape it on...after the installation, they will look just like the LED's pics but without LED
i still have to find out the wiring for the LED

So the tape application holds up? Cause I stand on those when washing the car, stepping into it, etc. Just don't want it to pop loose after some usage.

I might be interested in the first set, $70 ones. There's no chrome on the 5, and I'm not sure how rice the LED would be. (hehe, did I use that term correctly?)

i am sure it will hold pretty well
they used 3M double sided tape just the one on window visors...
so i think itz strong enough

04 Mazda RX8 w/Turbo kit+RE Front+MS Rear+KWv3+RacingBrake BBK+Varis Hood
02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

if any of u decide to get a set...just pm me and i will let u know all the info
02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kid Red

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

I'm leaning towards it, so I'll PM you when I get some cash.
Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

i have a set of the style 2 metal door sill plates right now
$80 shipped...
let me know if u r interested in

antlind
MPVClub Resident
Mazda-holic
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Anthony,
I'll take a set.
Send me a PM with yur Pay-Pal information asap.
Anthony

2006 Mazda5 GT (Touring) AT
Platinum Grey, Running Advanti 17x7 in Summer, Window Visors, Front Lip, H&R Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI

2003 MPV LX
Silver, R/Rack, M/Guards, Bumper Guard, OEM Fogs, Vogtland Springs, Tokico (Blues) Shocks & Struts, Mazda6 17s and Yokohama 225x55R17
Kid Red

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

What's the ship time on these assuming this set you have is your only set?
Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
What's the ship time on these assuming this set you have is your only set?

i will use USPS Priority...so it takes up to 3 days for u to get it after u pay

Kid Red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

I PMed you.

Anything else new for the 5? Can you still get the door rain guards? I might be interested in those. But there has to be some new stuff for the 5, the Japanese get so many accessories for theirs, can't we get some of those brought over here?

Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
I PMed you.

Anything else new for the 5? Can you still get the door rain guards? I might be interested in those. But there has to be some new stuff for the 5, the Japanese get so many accessories for theirs, can't we get some of those brought over here?

u mean window visors?

found 2 more stuff

JDM Taillights

Smoke+Angel Eye Headlights

king57721

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

How much is it for the one on the white Madza5 ?

Is it the same as the one on the other? or what is the differet?

Also, is it a new front lip for the Mazda5?, it look different then the other 2 we saw before... how much is it?

mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

the first headlight is blue angel eyes
the second headlight is white angel eyes with blue tint on the projector

for now...i can only get the angel eyes kit for Mazda5...so if u are going to purschase the kit...u will have to find someone to install it for u

i am also trying to find a pair of headlights so i can do all the work (smoked, blue projector tinted, and angel eyes) in Taiwan and ship them here

and yes...thatz the new lip...itz DAMD replica

kleptomaniak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Once you are able to locate a complete unit with angel eyes already installed, I will be interested in buying them
initial_d2k
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

OT:

OMG... thats one DAMD nice front spoiler!! Shocked

so u hav anythin like that for the peevee??

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418929/
'03 MPV LX
da1nonly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

any pricing info for those lights? and would any one know of any legal issues with those lights in toronto canada?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Group Buys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: