MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Anthony, rec'd the eyelids today, had to replace some of the tape and touch up a small spot, but it looks great! thank you angelo drink
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

angeloserri wrote:
Anthony, rec'd the eyelids today, had to replace some of the tape and touch up a small spot, but it looks great! thank you angelo drink

sorry about it the tape thing...
how does the color match?

04 Mazda RX8 w/Turbo kit+RE Front+MS Rear+KWv3+RacingBrake BBK+Varis Hood
02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Color match fine, also found a small crack, but so far its ok, holding up well, a $%^&* to install. One has to make sure that its line up perfect or ones hood won't close. But so far it's ok. thanks angelo drink
mazda5 sport: Mods: front lip spoiler, chrome side markers, premacy badge, shark fin ant. chrome accent on front grill, tinted windows
carbon fiber dash trim kit, eye lids, rear lips , yellow fog light kit from rockblocker and more to come soon!
Kid Red

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

A new year has started just wanted to see if there are any new accessories for the 5? Gotta be something new.
slbenz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Question on the Door Sill Plates Reply with quote

Any way I can purchase them?

Thanks.

2007 Mazda 5 Grand Touring
2003 Mazda MPV ES (Sold)
2000 Saab 9-5 Aero Station Wagon
1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL
1997 Volkswagen Jetta GLS
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Question on the Door Sill Plates Reply with quote

slbenz wrote:

Thanks.

wut r u looking for?
let me know

02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbenz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Question on the Door Sill Plates Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
slbenz wrote:

Thanks.

wut r u looking for?
let me know

I am looking for the metal door sill plates that I see pictured on the first page of this thread for the Mazda 5 for $88.00 shipped. Looks like the door sill plates would protect the plastic trim of the cabin.
Thanks.

2003 Mazda MPV ES (Sold)
1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

got 3 style available now

style 1...$70 shipped

style 2...$80 shipped

style 2 with LED color choice: blue or green...$90 shipped

let me know which one would u like

antlind
MPVClub Resident
Mazda-holic
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Anthony,
How difficult is it to wire up the LED sills?
Anthony

2006 Mazda5 GT (Touring) AT
Platinum Grey, Running Advanti 17x7 in Summer, Window Visors, Front Lip, H&R Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI

2003 MPV LX
Silver, R/Rack, M/Guards, Bumper Guard, OEM Fogs, Vogtland Springs, Tokico (Blues) Shocks & Struts, Mazda6 17s and Yokohama 225x55R17
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Question on the Door Sill Plates Reply with quote

slbenz wrote:
mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
slbenz wrote:

Thanks.

wut r u looking for?
let me know

I am looking for the metal door sill plates that I see pictured on the first page of this thread for the Mazda 5 for $88.00 shipped. Looks like the door sill plates would protect the plastic trim of the cabin.
Thanks.

do u still want it?
i can get u a set within 3 weeks...

geezerz99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

anthony,

hey bro' you think you can get some kind of rear lip for the 5? i know you had trouble shipping the front lip then but at least now you know how. let me know... i know people will jump on that especially the ones that bought the front end already. we need to complete the upgrade. it looks incomplete without the rear. thanks

2006 Mazda 5 sport, brilliant black, fujita CAI, 8000k HID, momo pedals, eyelids, front lip, stubby antenna, 18x8 gold rota p45f

mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

ok...i will try to contact vendors in Taiwan that make rear lip
Kid Red

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

How hard is it to wire the LED ones?

Also, the #2 set, is that second color/texture chrome or painted black? It's hard to tell from the photos what the secondary surface is. Also, do these tape onto the current plastic pieces? Or how are they installed?

I might be interested in one of the sets, just need to figure which.

Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
How hard is it to wire the LED ones?

Also, the #2 set, is that second color/texture chrome or painted black? It's hard to tell from the photos what the secondary surface is. Also, do these tape onto the current plastic pieces? Or how are they installed?

I might be interested in one of the sets, just need to figure which.

itz chrome...not painted black
and u will only have to tape it on...after the installation, they will look just like the LED's pics but without LED
i still have to find out the wiring for the LED

slbenz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Question on the Door Sill Plates Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
slbenz wrote:
mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
slbenz wrote:

Thanks.

wut r u looking for?
let me know

Thanks.

do u still want it?
i can get u a set within 3 weeks...

Looks like I have to convince the DW first before I buy. Will contact you direct when I get the go ahead.

2003 Mazda MPV ES (Sold)
1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Group Buys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: