MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kid Red

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

and another shot showing my recently waxed with Zaino shine Wink

m5.jpg

m5.jpg - File downloaded or viewed 526 time(s)

dommo_g

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Any chance of another group buy on this stuff?

Or any way I can just buy some items?
cpapashley
MPVClub Fixture
The Wonder from Downunder
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Must be pleased with that shine, almost like a mirror kid red...
2000 MPV Seychelles Green 279,000 km
Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Panel Filter
Custom Equal Length Headers and Y pipe
Hi Flow CAT, 2 1/2" with straight through exhaust....ohhhh it makes you smile......
MPV Club Sticker to finish off the package
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

dommo_g wrote:
Any chance of another group buy on this stuff?

Or any way I can just buy some items?

let me kno wut do u want
and i will try to find it for u

04 Mazda RX8 w/Turbo kit+RE Front+MS Rear+KWv3+RacingBrake BBK+Varis Hood
02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kid Red

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

cpapashley wrote:
Must be pleased with that shine, almost like a mirror kid red...

Yea Wink The cool thing is, the Zaino 2 pro is really good for metallic paint. I'm not sure about the other colors, but the Silver Platinum is flaky as hell. After waxing you could see layers and layers of paint flake speckles everywhere. A very nice wax.
geezerz99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

where's mine?
2006 Mazda 5 sport, brilliant black, fujita CAI, 8000k HID, momo pedals, eyelids, front lip, stubby antenna, 18x8 gold rota p45f

Kid Red

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

geezerz99- You didn't get a shipment? I'm sure it's coming, mazdaspeed02mpv has been straight up with me and many here. I wouldn't worry, I'm sure there's an explanation as to why you haven't received your order yet.

What did you get?
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

big problem!

the box of the lip is over 6 ft 2 and UPS only ship boxes that are no longer than 5 ft
for those who also ordered eye lids...i will ship u the eye lids first...
and i will figure out another way to ship the lips asap

sorry and thanks for your patience

02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
geezerz99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

now i get it... i apologize for being impatient... and all the emails and pm's.. just wasn't sure what was going on...
2006 Mazda 5 sport, brilliant black, fujita CAI, 8000k HID, momo pedals, eyelids, front lip, stubby antenna, 18x8 gold rota p45f

mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

geezerz99 wrote:
now i get it... i apologize for being impatient... and all the emails and pm's.. just wasn't sure what was going on...

i sent u the eye lids yesterday...
let me kno when u get them

angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

shipped the lip thru dhl, i have one coming from the west coast and should rec'd it on the 28 aug. (total cost $138.00) unpainted. also looking for the eye lid for mazda5 anyone out there knows where i could get a pair? also kid red are you in the lakeland area, would like to check out your mazda5 out , have the same color. zoomzoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Him!
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

thanks...
i will try DHL today

Kid Red

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

angeloserri wrote:
shipped the lip thru dhl, i have one coming from the west coast and should rec'd it on the 28 aug. (total cost $138.00) unpainted. also looking for the eye lid for mazda5 anyone out there knows where i could get a pair? also kid red are you in the lakeland area, would like to check out your mazda5 out , have the same color. zoomzoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Him!

I'm in Caselberry actually. You can get the eye lids in this thread, just post what you want and mazdaspeed02mpv will try to hook you up.
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

IN SEACH FOR A PAIR OF MAZDA5 EYE LIDS, ANYONE? ALSO DID MAZDASPEED02MPV WERE YOU ABLE TO SHIPPED THE LIP THRU DHL.
THANKS EVERYONE ! help
geezerz99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

got the eyelids today.. sweet.. thanks anthony... what's the deal with the lip... found out how to ship em yet???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Group Buys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: