MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
initial_d2k
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

In Quebec angel eyes is allowd, thats all i know

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418929/
'03 MPV LX
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

So, how much is the front spoiler?
mazda5 sport: Mods: front lip spoiler, chrome side markers, premacy badge, shark fin ant. chrome accent on front grill, tinted windows
carbon fiber dash trim kit, eye lids, rear lips , yellow fog light kit from rockblocker and more to come soon!
Kid Red

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv- Yea, the plastic pieces that go on the door above the window so you can crack the window without rain getting in. Do you still have those and for both windows each side. Also, do you have any moon roof visors?

Cool angel eyes. Do they run as parking lights or something? How are they hooked up? What are the prices on those and is it a full light replacement? Any laws against them? etc

Web & Graphic Design

Last edited by Kid Red on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Kid Red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

angeloserri- have you posted pics of your CF interior? I know they have a metal interior which is what I would prefer, curious how these pop on with tape aftermarket kits look.
Web & Graphic Design
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

Yes, go to mazdav.com under zoomzoom mazda5, i think you had seen it already because you fix the link for me. thanks for asking
mazda5 sport: Mods: front lip spoiler, chrome side markers, premacy badge, shark fin ant. chrome accent on front grill, tinted windows
carbon fiber dash trim kit, eye lids, rear lips , yellow fog light kit from rockblocker and more to come soon!
Kid Red

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv- There are new window visors for the 5, please tell me you can get them-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330111216564&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I want these!

Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
mazdaspeed02mpv- There are new window visors for the 5, please tell me you can get them-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330111216564&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I want these!

i can get them for u...but these kind of window visors are much more expensive because it is made very thin so it can stick into the window track (unlike the one just use double sided tape to tape them on)
the price will be $150 shipped for 4-door or $90 shipped for the front doors

04 Mazda RX8 w/Turbo kit+RE Front+MS Rear+KWv3+RacingBrake BBK+Varis Hood
02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

I would die to get these, but it's to rich for my blood. Maybe in the future.
da1nonly

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

ya those are so nice but a little too rich now....
Kid Red

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
Kid Red wrote:

I want these!

i can get them for u...but these kind of window visors are much more expensive because it is made very thin so it can stick into the window track (unlike the one just use double sided tape to tape them on)

Oh cool, didn't know you could get them. $150 shipped for all 4? I'm interested but I'll hit you up when I'm ready. Anything with the sunroof visor? Or is OEM the only option?

Web & Graphic Design
Kid Red

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

Oooh, mazdaspeed- I like the new pedals! You should post new pics on the last page because that's where I click. I like those new pedals, my foot rest is getting roughed up and the first set you had didn't look right. Are these for the Mazda5 specifically? Any other pics? How long to ship? Any other new accessories?
Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
Kid Red wrote:

I want these!

Oh cool, didn't know you could get them. $150 shipped for all 4? I'm interested but I'll hit you up when I'm ready. Anything with the sunroof visor? Or is OEM the only option?

they have sunroof visors in Taiwan...but since sunroof visors are not that popular in Taiwan...the quality may not be as good as OEM ones...
i think getting an OEM sunroof will be a better to go

02 Mazda MPV w/Tein Superwagon+AutoExe grill+MSP Racing Hart wheels+Mintblue spoiler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kid Red

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

Se my post above yours about the new pedals you posted on the first page.
Web & Graphic Design
mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 (prices updated...4/23/07) Reply with quote

Kid Red wrote:
Oooh, mazdaspeed- I like the new pedals! You should post new pics on the last page because that's where I click. I like those new pedals, my foot rest is getting roughed up and the first set you had didn't look right. Are these for the Mazda5 specifically? Any other pics? How long to ship? Any other new accessories?

the pedal set is not Mazda specifically...it fits Mazda3 also
one more pic here

takes about 3~5 weeks for u to receive after u order
havent find any other new accessories yet...

mazdaspeed02mpv

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: JDM parts for Mazda5 Reply with quote

mazdaspeed02mpv wrote:
i have a set of the style 2 metal door sill plates right now
$80 shipped...
let me know if u r interested in

still for have one for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Group Buys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: