MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

How did you discover MPVClub.com
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How did you discover MPVClub.com
Web search engine
69%
 69%  [ 188 ]
Link from another web site or forum
21%
 21%  [ 59 ]
From the MPVClub flyer I received
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Saw a decal, license plate holder, etc with mpvclub.com address on it
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
A dealer told me about it
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Another MPV club member invited me
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
An MPV owner told me about it on the street
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please specify in your reply to this topic)
5%
 5%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 270

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

I decided to rework the older poll to resolve certain ambiguities in questions and give clearer choices. I hope those who have already voted wouldn't mind re-submitting their votes...

Edit:

Choice explanations:

If any of the following has happened to you, then vote for the proper item. Grin

Web search engine
You were searching the net on Google, Altavista, Hotbot, etc and was forwarded to mpvclub.com

Link from another web site or forum
You were browsing other web sites or online forums or if you were reading newgroups or mailing lists and found a link

From the MPVClub flyer I received
You came to your MPV parked at the mall and discovered a flyer sticking on your widshield

Saw a decal, license plate holder...
Well, that's an easy one: you saw another MPV which had mpvclub.com written all over it

A dealer told me about it
A friendly dealer told you that they couldn't answer your MPV-related question but members of MPVClub could...

Another MPV club member invited me
You received a personal message from another MPV club member inviting you to join

An MPV owner told me about it on the street
A fanatic MPV owner came to you on the street and made sure you knew about the MPV Club

Other
Everything else
rc168

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

I think I followed a linked posted by javadoc at Edmunds...
Robert
2002 MPV ES Sand
1991 Camry DX Sky Blue
Alex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Just to make sure everyone understands that a link at Edmunds or old mailing list qualifies for choice #2 (Link from another web site or forum)...
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Shoot! I put 'other,' b/c I came from the yahoo site. Ah well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

javadoc wrote:

Shoot! I put 'other,' b/c I came from the yahoo site. Ah well!

But per Alex's post, isn't the old mailing list the same as the yahoo site? Or was there an 'old mailing list' that pre-dated the yahoo site?

Dan
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Sold (scrapped) on 10/30/04 at 165,599.4 miles....1987 Honda Accord DX (165K miles)--Tan Car
Sold (scrapped) on 9/26/09 at 148406.4 miles and 24 years old....1985 Toyota Camry LE --Brown Car (Dan's former daily driver)
And more human powered bikes than I can count.....
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

No, the Yahoo group was the first and only MPV group that we had. I guess what Scott meant was that he first voted for "other" but then realized that he should have voted for "Link from another web site or forum"...
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm just a slow, dumb redneck and complex decisions throw me. I didn gets lernt too gude in skool by them thar teechars.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pjd58

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Java, I'll get in contact with Ody1(TH) to lend you a helping hand Razz Rolling Eyes Smile
Pete
2004 Mazda MPV LX.....WhiteWater Pearl, LX pkg, 4 seasons, Side air bags & trac control, Rear Spoiler, Roofrack & Stepplate

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT...Marine Blue

NY Jet Fan.......J e t s.........Jets, Jets ,Jets!
hoopofficial

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Someone referenced this site in Edmands Town Hall for Mazda MPV. This place is much more informative. Cool
2002 MPV ES Midnight Blue Mica, 4 Seasons, 6 Disc Changer, Rear Step, Rear Spoiler, Roof Rack, Fog Lights, Mud Guards, Bug Deflector, Cargo Mat and Cargo Net.
Beachnut
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

I actually linked from the Yahoo forum even though I rarely lurked and posted there maybe once. I started on Edmund's about a year ago, but I don't post there much anymore. You're right Hoop, this place is much more fun!
The strangest thing of all is that I beat Java here first I don't know

Scott
'03 MPV LX/GFX Midnight Blue
'98 Volvo V70 T5
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

I definately post more here now. Lurked and posted a bit at the yahoo board and still lurk and post at the Edmunds MPV topics.

I beat Java here too! wow

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

True statements, both. However, bow pray to my fat pipe bandwidth, which enables me to be at, uh... 400-something posts, most of which are actually containing content! Muhahaha. Quit your Beach my pal, and catch up. I don't want to be the only on on Mt. Olympus. I need someone up there to share my with!
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:37 am    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

So, Alex, this thread defaults to the top of the list, too?

Actually, it seems that the Edmunds board has quited down a lot since this went from Yahoo to the current format. I see a lot of familiar posters over at Edmunds, but most of the chat is over here.

Java--is you an enginere buy eny chance. You've mastered the grammar and spelling. Wink JK!!

Dan
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Sold (scrapped) on 10/30/04 at 165,599.4 miles....1987 Honda Accord DX (165K miles)--Tan Car
Sold (scrapped) on 9/26/09 at 148406.4 miles and 24 years old....1985 Toyota Camry LE --Brown Car (Dan's former daily driver)
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:39 am    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Oh--and regarding your latest post--you need fat bandwidth to get to 400 posts plus. I'm chuggin' along on a 56K modem and ain't too far behind. Case you hadn't noticed.
Dan
ileneh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:57 am    Post subject: Re:How did you discover MPVClub.com Reply with quote

Found it via Lycos search engine . . .
Ilene
2002 Sunlight Silver Metallic MPV LX
2003 blue Mazda 6 Sport
We're a two Mazda family!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: