MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

KYB shock absorbers for 97 MPV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raggedyman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: KYB shock absorbers for 97 MPV Reply with quote

My 97 MPV's front shock absorbers are due for replacement, and I'm planning to change it with a KYB Excel-G. Does anyone knows the item code or number for this kind of KYB brand for MPV?
Thanks in advance! Smile

[/img]

Papa was a rolling stone
Fafotoer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: KYB shock absorbers for 97 MPV Reply with quote

If you're a car enthusiast looking for quality shock absorbers, KYB is the company to go with. They provide some of the best essay writing sites products on the market and they're guaranteed to give your vehicle what it needs. The KYB Company has been around since 1966 so they know what they're doing when it comes to shocks.
captain_joe6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: KYB shock absorbers for 97 MPV Reply with quote

Fafotoer wrote:
If you're a car enthusiast looking for quality shock absorbers, KYB is the company to go with. They provide some of the best essay writing sites products on the market and they're guaranteed to give your vehicle what it needs. The KYB Company has been around since 1966 so they know what they're doing when it comes to shocks.

I feel like this is not trustworthy information.

Anyways, looks like you want 236009 and 236010, RockAuto shows them both in stock.
chaseNYC
MPVClub Addict
New '98 and feelin' great
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: KYB shock absorbers for 97 MPV Reply with quote

tokico was the oem manufacturer of 89-98 mpvs but i think they only made to sell from mazda. kyb is the next best thing. used kybs on all three of my mpvs
Green Machine (Green '97 ES) - 90K!
JDM chrome power-folding side mirrors with heated mirror retrofit/JDM chrome grill/JDM rear spoiler/Android 6.2" D-Din Navi/Four 7" Farenheit monitors/heated seat kit retrofits,1st and 2nd row/Crimestopper remote start

CharlesWalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: KYB shock absorbers for 97 MPV Reply with quote

Corporate and production work is not possible because of the https://bestessaysservices.com/ lack of free time to visit the office, which imposes a negative impact on the reporting of trade, construction, sorting, analytical, travel, research, postal company.
I am working as a content writer in one of the best essay writing companies they are providing a bunch of services. I prefer to check services they provide, which is 100% original essay writing by people who have expertise in what they do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 89-98 MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: