MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Help ! Reducing body roll on 03 MPV ES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPVBiker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:02 am    Post subject: Help ! Reducing body roll on 03 MPV ES Reply with quote

Please help ! I have an 03 MPV ES. I'm trying to reduce body roll for better cornering, without creating a harsh ride over bumps. Normal driving, no racing or drifting, I don't want anything extreme. It appears a sway bar would be my best option, but I've looked like crazy and I can't find one ! Thanks to this forum I see that my chassis code is LWFW; the only sway bar I've found is a Cusco but it's for the LWEW chassis code. Can this bar be modified to fit my vehicle ? Is there anywhere to find a sway bar ? If that's not possible, next best option appears to be lowering springs; I've found ones from Vogtland, but again thanks to this forum, I'm alerted that some of you say that lowering springs will create an unfixable alignment problem. Noise and rough ride from cupped tires would be worse for me than doing nothing ! Some of you say that even getting an adjustable lateral rod would not 100% fix this alignment problem, and in any case those seem to be unavailable anyway. So I seem to be shut down in every direction ! Any other ideas ?
Would coilovers reduce body roll while keeping good alignment and a good ride? If so, where exactly are they available ? I would really appreciate any help on this ! Thank you in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Suspension All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: