MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Updated PCV Hose time line/Techcron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 00-06 MPV Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TunnelPort302

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:07 pm    Post subject: Updated PCV Hose time line/Techcron Reply with quote

Hi All:

I'm planning on tackling the ignition coil and plug repair/replace. I was reading Bubba's thread on this and noted many suggested replacing the fragile pcv hose while back there. My MPV is an '06 that has the original PVC hose. So would my van have the updated one or the fragile one? Should I replace either way? about 120,000 miles, Canadian model.

So my misfire on #2 started a week or two after I put in a bottle of Techron according to directions. I filled the tank even before the original application with the first tank was gone. In other words I diluted the stuff about half way thru. Is there anychance the Techron would would have caused some gunk to clog up injectors and cause the miss and not the infamous coils?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 00-06 MPV Problems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: