MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

'98 4x4 AllSport in Nashville. Anyone want it?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
txrardin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: '98 4x4 AllSport in Nashville. Anyone want it? Reply with quote

First a big thank-you to all the contributors on this site. This is my first post, but I've benefitted a ton from this forum in the past 5 years that I've owned my MPV. A wealth of knowledge here and good people too, from what I can tell.

Sadly, my beloved MPV was swiped by a semi-truck blowing a red light recently. Sheared off the front bumper and the framework it was attached to. See pic. Insurance totaled it of course and gave me almost exactly what I paid for it 5 years ago. I was hoping to keep driving this van for at least another couple years. It's taken our family of 5 on adventures from TX to WI to PA to FL and everywhere in-between. As much as I want to fix it, I'm probably going to have to let it go and find a newer adventure-mobile to wrench on. We have kid #4 on the way in Jan, so a roomier rig wouldn't hurt. Any suggestions on a worthy follow-up vehicle?

All that being said, I wanted to give first dibs to the folks on here who might need or want it for parts. It's been a good runner, has about 193k miles, and it's still perfectly drivable as-is (though probably not street-legal without bumper). Feel free to ask for more details. Looking to get $500.

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 147 time(s)

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 142 time(s)

Coatchawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: '98 4x4 AllSport in Nashville. Anyone want it? Reply with quote

I'm interested. Still have it around?
Mattmetz009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: '98 4x4 AllSport in Nashville. Anyone want it? Reply with quote

I need non-ALL coil springs for the rear if you part it out!
MPVSURFER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: '98 4x4 AllSport in Nashville. Anyone want it? Reply with quote

Let me know if you want to sell any parts.
98 MPV ALLSPORT ES 2WD 194k MILES, SUPER CLEAN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 89-98 MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: