MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Summer trip!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Driving Fun and Road Trips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schmaeher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Getting ready for the yearly summer trek Very Happy Out to the Maritimes this year. If you see a rig like this stop and give holler Grin

Cheers

Ken

PS: thanks Dan and Scott for your Yakima assistance, it worked out great Smile

Alex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Ken,

Good luck on your trip and happy miles, er, kilometers Smile

We are heading the same direction soon, well, this Friday. We are going from Ottawa, through Montreal, Quebec City, then we'll take a ferry across St. Lawrence river close to Rimouski, then we'll go through New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island, Bay of Fundy, and then after we circle New Brunswick we'll go back on the right side of St.Lawrence. Should be fun. We'll report distance, fuel ecomomy and, obviously, impressions from the trip. We are going with our friends, so two families (6 of us total on 2 cars - our 00 MPV and their 98 Intrepid). Can't wait. Smile Smile
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Pictures, pictures!

Have a safe trip you guys!

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Ok, guys. We are leaving.

Thousands of kilometers ahead.

Will be back in approximately a week. Will talk to you soon. Behave nicely while I'm away... Smile
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Have fun Alex! Take pictures, make memories!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

I just got back this morning from a summer trip. More details when I get things unpacked/put-away/cleaned up, and get Minnie tanked up so I can give total mileage for trip. My best mileage was 25.1 mpg (had a good tailwind for this particular stretch). A good time for the most part, and the MPV drove and rode like a champ!!! Good car for a good trip. To those of you about to depart, drive safely and have fun. Dan
[b:a970de293f]Dan[/b:a970de293f]
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Ok, folks!

I'm back. Just returned after 3,400 km long driving trip through Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and back. The return trip was done in one shot (1,200 km in 12 hours straight Wink). I'm too tired to write down details now but I will after doing some good sleeping/unpacking and catching up with all the posts. You haven't been wasting your time while I was away, have you? Very Happy
AuSSieMPV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:17 am    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

I can see you guys are enjoying the summer over there Very Happy I will prolly do the same thing in about 3 months time Smile I hate the winter here Sad
2002 cerrion silver MPV
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Welcome back Alex! Wow, 1200k in 12hrs? You were hauling with that kind of average!

You'll have to dish about your trip once you get rested up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Hey, Alex. Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Hope it was a good one. Dan
[b:a970de293f]Dan[/b:a970de293f]
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
marco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:43 am    Post subject: Re:Summer trip!! Reply with quote

Welcome back guys!

I hope you guys have some pictures to share with all of us.

Marco

2000 MVP LX
1991 Honda Accord EXR Wagon
Marco
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject: I love this post, so big thanks for your efforts! Reply with quote

Big fan of this page Smile I also recommend related forums such as this forum, this info and this info, not to mention this website and this forum here.
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Very nice topic, so thank you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Love this site Smile I recommend useful blogs like this article, this resource and this site, not to mention this website and this blog. Also worth checking out are sites such as this source, this article and this page, not to mention this resource and this blog and this blog, this info and this blog, not to mention this website and this website. Check out this info, this article and this website, not to mention this url and this site alongside pages like this forum, this website and this page, not to mention this resource and this blog and finally this source, this resource and this forum as well as this blog and this forum. Don't forget this forum, this website and this site, not to mention this forum and this page alongside articles like this url, this blog and this info. Moreover there's this site and this resource and finally this forum, this resource and this site. Moreover this article and this website are good too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Driving Fun and Road Trips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: