MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Power sliding door
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 00-06 MPV Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shancz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Power sliding door Reply with quote

Hello,

My 2005 MPV ES has power sliding doors on both sides. However the passenger side has developed a mind of its own. The remote no longer works to close the door. It will open it but not close it. The same goes for the button inside the car and on the one below the dash. BUT if the key is in the start position the button on the dash will work to close the pass power door.
The driver side is working 100% of the time, only the pass side is acting up.

Any clues as what could cause this ?
I just put a new battery in the car and the remote works well for all other functions.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Steven
novalight
Administrator
A-spec Touring Edition
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Power sliding door Reply with quote

check all the connections for the door
2004 A-spec Touring Edition (look it up)
instagram: Tangofury
Added Suspension: Carbing Tower Bar, TEIN Stechs, Airlift Airbags, Energy Suspension Bushings
Added Exhaust: Cherry BOMB Glasspack, 22" X 3" TIP
Joey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Power sliding door Reply with quote

driver's side power door will not open...beeps and have to turn off switch to stop beeping. door will be difficult to open manually at times when switch is tuned off. door needs to be pushed on. Tried pulling fuse and disconnected negative battery cable to try and reset and the problem persists. Checked/cleaned contacts and it looks good there... is it a short somewhere in the system somewhere and not worth taking door apart?.. any suggestions appreciated...Thanks
Owner of 04 MPV
S05LX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Power sliding door Reply with quote

Check the tracks where the door slides clean and add some grease also the small rubber trim in between the sliding door and the rear side glass I took mine off. Just a little bit of resistance will have this effect.
Guam, USA
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so big thanks for your efforts! Reply with quote

Love this article Smile I also recommend useful forums such as this article, this forum and this forum, not to mention this resource and these guys here.
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Yesterday, 8:31 pm    Post subject: I love this article, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this blog Smile I suggest useful pages like this resource, this site and this url, not to mention this article and this forum. Also worth checking out are forums like this blog, this website and this source, not to mention this website and this site and this website, this website and this url, not to mention this article and this site. Check out this info, this forum and this forum, not to mention this forum and this source alongside articles such as this resource, this blog and this blog, not to mention this forum and this url and finally this url, this forum and this forum as well as this forum and this blog. Don't forget this page, this url and this site, not to mention this forum and this url alongside forums like this website, this website and this article. Moreover there's this website and this page and finally this info, this forum and this resource. Moreover this url and this resource are good too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 00-06 MPV Problems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: