MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

lowering my 03 mpv es
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgtorres

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: lowering my 03 mpv es Reply with quote

I'm new to this site so bear with me. I just purchased my 5th Mazda, a 2003 MPV es, and I'm looking to lower it. I'm in southern California and usually I can anything and everything related to cars. Everywhere I go I get the same result "there isn't anything out there to lower your MPV".

I noticed on Cardomain that there is a ARJOSHUA with Tein s-tech lowering springs. Is there anyway someone can tell me what model # or any info on them. Question
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: lowering my 03 mpv es Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy theres a couple of members with TEIN springs and one member with HKS coil overs for the mpv...just look around the suspension topic to get the serial/part # for the teins.....sorry i just dont have the time right now to look for the part # but if i have time i'll give to you unless some members beat me to it
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
antlind
MPVClub Resident
Mazda-holic
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: lowering my 03 mpv es Reply with quote

rgtorres wrote:
I'm new to this site so bear with me. I just purchased my 5th Mazda, a 2003 MPV es, and I'm looking to lower it. I'm in southern California and usually I can anything and everything related to cars. Everywhere I go I get the same result "there isn't anything out there to lower your MPV".

I noticed on Cardomain that there is a ARJOSHUA with Tein s-tech lowering springs. Is there anyway someone can tell me what model # or any info on them. Question

There is also the Vogtland spring option, but the drop isn't as much as with the Teins..
Anthony

2006 Mazda5 GT (Touring) AT
Platinum Grey, Running Advanti 17x7 in Summer, Window Visors, Front Lip, H&R Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI

2003 MPV LX
Silver, R/Rack, M/Guards, Bumper Guard, OEM Fogs, Vogtland Springs, Tokico (Blues) Shocks & Struts, Mazda6 17s and Yokohama 225x55R17
cpapashley
MPVClub Fixture
The Wonder from Downunder
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: lowering my 03 mpv es Reply with quote

If you want to know anything to do with MPV's this is the place to be..... super
2000 MPV Seychelles Green 279,000 km
Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Panel Filter
Custom Equal Length Headers and Y pipe
Hi Flow CAT, 2 1/2" with straight through exhaust....ohhhh it makes you smile......
MPV Club Sticker to finish off the package
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: lowering my 03 mpv es Reply with quote

Tein S- Tech springs part # SKM16-S1B00
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:42 am    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so kudos to you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Big fan of this site Smile I also suggest related forums like this forum, this info and this resource, not to mention this website and these guys here.
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Very nice topic, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this page Smile I recommend related sites such as this site, this site and this article, not to mention this source and this website. Also worth checking out are articles like this url, this site and this article, not to mention this page and this info and this page, this website and this site, not to mention this article and this source. Check out this blog, this forum and this info, not to mention this forum and this site alongside articles like this resource, this forum and this resource, not to mention this forum and this blog and finally this website, this site and this article as well as this page and this forum. Don't forget this blog, this page and this url, not to mention this site and this forum alongside pages like this site, this url and this source. Moreover there's this blog and this website and finally this page, this article and this source. Moreover this page and this source are good too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: