MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

My goodies have been shipped!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

it only sticks out by 1/8th of an inch on the left side.. and no handling issues to report.....so its really up to you
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
mountaindrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

I appreciate it guys !! I guess I'll go on as planned and if I want to do something about the 1/8" I'll move forward with the adjustable one from japan. ( yay another 3 month wait..lol )
initial_d2k
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

thanks alex ... if its 1/8in. imight consider ordering the spring anytime soon ...
really wanna get ride of that wheel gap ...

btw: mountaindrew, forgot to welcome u to the forum XD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.... dun forget to post picture of your peevee ... bfore and after!

wanna see how those RX8 shoes looks on the peevee w/ the Tein!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418929/
'03 MPV LX
mountaindrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Here she is with the wheels. Springs will be done monday hopefully.

CIMG1482 (Small).JPG

CIMG1482 (Small).JPG - File downloaded or viewed 291 time(s)

mountaindrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Pic 2

CIMG1483 (Small).JPG

CIMG1483 (Small).JPG - File downloaded or viewed 268 time(s)

mountaindrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Pic 3

CIMG1484 (Small).JPG

CIMG1484 (Small).JPG - File downloaded or viewed 273 time(s)

mountaindrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Pic 4

CIMG1485 (Small).JPG

CIMG1485 (Small).JPG - File downloaded or viewed 273 time(s)

mountaindrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Looking at those pictures, seems like a re-tint of the windows is in order. The wife got them done, I guess I got used to it.
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

bet your just itching to get your van lowered huh Very Happy by the way where did you get those "family" stickers? on your rear side window looks pretty cool
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
MPeeWee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

That looks sharp especially in Black.

BTW, what size tires are you running?
mountaindrew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Thanks guys, yeah I just sold my '70 VW beetle so I've got the cash to get the springs installed. I'm running 225/40/18's Bridgestone Potenza RE040'S. The stickers I think we got at wal-mart. You have to buy a whole set of them and pick out what you want to stick on. There are dogs and cats and other people. I dont think they were very expensive.
initial_d2k
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

225/40!
no wonder they look so thinnn...

so did u install the spring yet? picture?

i just notice lotta club member get RX8 wheel + tein ...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418929/
'03 MPV LX
mountaindrew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: My goodies have been shipped!! Reply with quote

Just checked the tires they are 45 series not 40's ... sorry
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:04 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this post, so kudos to you for the effort! Reply with quote

Loving this article Smile I also recommend useful forums like this info, this site and this website, not to mention these guys and this article here.
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this post, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Big fan of this forum Smile I recommend useful sites such as this page, this website and this page, not to mention this blog and this info. Also worth checking out are forums such as this info, this info and this page, not to mention this resource and this forum and this source, this website and this info, not to mention this source and this blog. Check out this info, this blog and this page, not to mention this url and this site alongside forums such as this source, this source and this forum, not to mention this page and this info and finally this blog, this page and this source as well as this forum and this page. Don't forget this website, this forum and this site, not to mention this resource and this article alongside articles like this article, this info and this info. Moreover there's this blog and this article and finally this website, this source and this source. Moreover this info and this resource are good too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Suspension All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: