MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Well, I AIO'd my already clayed Outback, since I knew I'd be able to get it finished tonight (the MPV has waaay more sheetmetal).

I used it very sparingly, maybe a dime size amount per panel (the hood and roof I did in 4 sections). I used the mf applicator dampened and the waffle weave greenish-blue-grey colored towels to wipe off the AIO. They worked well, although AIO seems very easy to clean up after, so any MF towel will likely do fine.

I repeated the process so that each panel got 2 coats of AIO.

It looks nice and reflective, but will have to look at it better in the daylight. There's a couple of scuffs that didn't come out completely with the AIO, so I may need to go over them again. Plus, I need to do the lower cladding.

That's all I say here about it. We should continue AIO discussions in a DIY thread if there isn't already one...

And thanks again Rog! thumbsup

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Beachnut
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Hehe, of course there's already a Klasse thread Brian, c'mon in!

Just wanted to say thanks again to Papabear! I got my "barrel" today, unscathed and unpunctured. Too bad I have C-L-A-S-S this weekend, no time for K-L-A-S-S-E! Sad
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

You're right, it's here

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Soon as Mochavan is out of the body shop (for very minor repairs), it'll be clayed-klassed-n-Gold Classed.

My Keg 'O Klasse is happily residing in my 'Car Care' cabinet in the garage. It fits perfectly in its place of honor, on the top shelf, right next to where my P-C polisher will be going (hint... Father's Day... hint... hint...).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Haven't heard from TeamEskimo... Hey Brent did you get your product?
Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
TeamEskimo
MPVClub Preacher
Yer walkin' the plank!
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

papabear wrote:
Haven't heard from TeamEskimo... Hey Brent did you get your product?

Yep, the brown Santa delivered it yesterday. I plan to experiment with my first clay bar and the AIO on one of the Neons first, though, just to make sure I know what I'm doing. The weekend looks busy though - don't know if I'll get to it or not. Crying or Very sad

Thanks again for your hard work in getting this together, Rog! YTM! super

Brent

2002 Sunlight Silver LX - 63,000 miles - 4 Seasons, Luxury, Security Packages, Rear Air, Cassette, Roof Rack, Step Plate and Cargo Net
'03 Dodge Neon SXT - 84,000 miles
'98 Chevy Suburban Diesel 4x4 - 158,000 miles, 6300 lbs, 23 mpg - Big rig!
papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

That's good to know. I'm sure you'll be very pleased if you wash/clay/AIO. If you still notice spider webs or swirls on the paint after claying, you may want to use a true polisher or swirl remover before adding the AIO. If you use a orbital, you may be able to just use the AIO to get some of the swirling off.

Let us know how it turns out over at the Klasse thread.

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
mikebai1990
MPVClub Resident
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Does anybody have interest in another group buy? I'm in need of some wax other than my turtle wax Smile. But I can't coordinate it because I don't know how to...
2005 MPV LX+ Package, Black Mica, Traction Control, Side Airbags, Wheel Locks, Roof Rack

1993 Acura Vigor GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mikebai1990

papabear
MPVClub Posting Maniac
born again runner
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Holy revival thread!

Group buys helped people buying the large gallon jugs (which would last for years if you didn't give away to friends and family like I did).

Just go to autogeeks.com or superiorcare.net Both sell for under $15 before possible tax and/or shipping.

If you can find it locally it'll probaby run about $20 before tax so it's about the same.

In bulk I think (without looking through the thread) we got it down to $13-14 shipped.

The group buy was okay and I'm glad I got more people interested in the product, but it was a little bit of a hassle to ship. A little hard to get the ball rolling on group buys too. So I suggest just going to one of the sites I listed above. A 10oz. jug will last a couple of years even if you use it monthly but you won't...

Rogelio (ro-hel'-lyo)
07 Ody EX-L w/navi&dvd
The other cars...

08 Nissan Altima Hybrid
mikebai1990
MPVClub Resident
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest check on Klasse AIO bulk order Reply with quote

Gotcha! Really appreciate your reply, papabear!
2005 MPV LX+ Package, Black Mica, Traction Control, Side Airbags, Wheel Locks, Roof Rack

1993 Acura Vigor GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mikebai1990

FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:47 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Loving this site Smile I also suggest useful forums such as this forum, this article and this info, not to mention this site and this site here.
FrankJScott
MPVClub Preacher
MPVClub Preacher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this post, so big thanks for your efforts! Reply with quote

Big fan of this forum Smile I suggest useful sites like this resource, this forum and this forum, not to mention this url and this site. Also worth checking out are forums such as this source, this info and this blog, not to mention this article and this page and this resource, this resource and this page, not to mention this site and this url. Check out this resource, this article and this page, not to mention this website and this article alongside pages such as this blog, this article and this article, not to mention this url and this website and finally this forum, this resource and this site as well as this source and this article. Don't forget this resource, this blog and this page, not to mention this info and this url alongside forums like this blog, this resource and this source. Moreover there's this site and this resource and finally this url, this url and this resource. Moreover this site and this forum are good too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Group Buys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: