MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

94 4wd rear self leveling shocks ?'s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bjpyorala

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: 94 4wd rear self leveling shocks ?'s Reply with quote

I blew an air shock and am having trouble finding new ones. I was wondering if any body had a link or could point me in the right direction. Also I was thinking about deleteing the air shocks all together if it's possible. Do they make coil overs that would fit?
chaseNYC
MPVClub Addict
New '98 and feelin' great
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: 94 4wd rear self leveling shocks ?'s Reply with quote

hey

Click here

disabling the air system and using standard shocks and springs would be the most economical way to go. although as the years go by i think its getting harder to find the non-air springs in junkyards.

Green Machine (Green '97 ES) - 90K!
JDM chrome power-folding side mirrors with heated mirror retrofit/JDM chrome grill/JDM rear spoiler/Android 6.2" D-Din Navi/Four 7" Farenheit monitors/heated seat kit retrofits,1st and 2nd row/Crimestopper remote start

vincentkou98

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: 94 4wd rear self leveling shocks ?'s Reply with quote

Speaking of which I just replaced mine last week with factory OEM air shocks. Costed me a hefty penny but I'm planning on keeping this car on the road.

You wont be able to find the shocks here in the US though, they are on "national back order" in other words they basically told me that they wont be restocking them again.

I ordered from more than 10 dealers online all to be refunded in a matter of hours claiming they don't have them anymore.

Ended up buying them from Amayama.com but I'm pretty certain I bought the last two in stock. They flew them in presumably from Japan to the UAE then to my house. About 4 weeks. Doesnt hurt to check though, was only about 230$ each compared to the dealers locally wanting prices from 350$ to 450$ each.

Part # is LA4928700 !

1997 Mazda MPV 4WD (Towing Package)
Black & Silver 2 Tone / 4 Channel Amp (Components & Coaxials) / Sound Deadened Front to Back / 55W HID Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit/ Front, Side, OEM Rear Wind Deflectors / NOS Mud Guards / Aluminum Cluster Rings / Running 235/70/15s
1997 Mazda MPV 2WD
Black & Silver 2 Tone
2019 Accord Sport 1.5T
Black
vincentkou98

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: 94 4wd rear self leveling shocks ?'s Reply with quote

Also, the Monroe Ma818's seem just as hard to find today as they're not in production anymore either as it seems.
1997 Mazda MPV 4WD (Towing Package)
Black & Silver 2 Tone / 4 Channel Amp (Components & Coaxials) / Sound Deadened Front to Back / 55W HID Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit/ Front, Side, OEM Rear Wind Deflectors / NOS Mud Guards / Aluminum Cluster Rings / Running 235/70/15s
1997 Mazda MPV 2WD
Black & Silver 2 Tone
2019 Accord Sport 1.5T
Black
chaseNYC
MPVClub Addict
New '98 and feelin' great
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: 94 4wd rear self leveling shocks ?'s Reply with quote

yep, very difficult to find core components for the mpv nowadays. I have a blown head gasket in my mpv.....went and got a 2019 durango gt, my mpv is stilll in my driveway...was about to call the donating company but i'm leaning more on the side of resurrecting her again. i hope i can find the parts i need for her to restore her back to her glory
Green Machine (Green '97 ES) - 90K!
JDM chrome power-folding side mirrors with heated mirror retrofit/JDM chrome grill/JDM rear spoiler/Android 6.2" D-Din Navi/Four 7" Farenheit monitors/heated seat kit retrofits,1st and 2nd row/Crimestopper remote start

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> 89-98 MPV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: