MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

I'm Gone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctom3
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: I'm Gone Reply with quote

Well folks, I have hung around as long as I can. I have always enjoyed coming back to the site to read what is going on and occasionally help someone. However, the rampage of spammers across all of the forums has become intolerable. I am sympathetic to the moderators who no longer have time or motivation to fight them, so I am not complaining. Goodbye everyone, it was a good 13 years!
DinaHaines

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: I'm Gone Reply with quote

I am very sad to hear that after 13 years you are going to leave this forum. I appreciate that all these years you were helping others to solve their issues. It is nice to read your post.
Custom essay service
Blueprint
MPVClub Addict
Still MPVClubbin'
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm Gone Reply with quote

ctom3 wrote:
Well folks, I have hung around as long as I can. I have always enjoyed coming back to the site to read what is going on and occasionally help someone. However, the rampage of spammers across all of the forums has become intolerable. I am sympathetic to the moderators who no longer have time or motivation to fight them, so I am not complaining. Goodbye everyone, it was a good 13 years!

Just as I'm coming back Sad

Noticed the junk in the forums... Evil or Very Mad

2012 Honda Odyssey EX, Crystal Black Pearl, Truffle interior, oem acc: mudflaps, side mouldings, cargo net, cargo tray, steel wheels+tpms+LX covers for snow duty with Blizzaks WS70

2017 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron, black on black

Dearly departed : 2015 VW Golf TDI, 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S, 2003 Odyssey EX, 2004 Mazda MPV GS+GFX, 1999 CR-V, 2001.5 Passat, 1995 Civic, 1994 Tercel, 1986 Celica, 1986 Alliance, 1982 GLC, 1978 LeSabre, 1980 Corolla SR-5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: