MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Any fix planned?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> hacked by @torgangster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crx_enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Any fix planned? Reply with quote

So.... Anyone planning on fixing the damage done by that @torgangster character? Was hoping to use the forum to research something about my MPV. lol
vincentkou98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Any fix planned? Reply with quote

Same, Iv'e been waiting too
1997 Mazda MPV 4WD 189K (Towing Package)
Black & Silver 2 Tone
1997 Mazda MPV 2WD 145K
Black & Silver 2 Tone
1996 Mazda MPV 2WD 260K (Parts Car)
White & Tan 2 Tone

NetWrench

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Any fix planned? Reply with quote

First things first; should be reported to the local RCMP office
There are tips here for recovery:
https://www.getcybersafe.gc.ca/

There are other steps after that, and it's possible they are working through them. This is a great site, and I hope it comes back up again.

2001 Mica Red, just turned 100K. Replacing the IAC valve was well worth the $43 for the part.
vincentkou98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Any fix planned? Reply with quote

Just an FYI if any of you MPV Gen1 owners want a factory real spoiler there is one in Wilmington California Pick a Part LKQ Salvage yard
1997 Mazda MPV 4WD 189K (Towing Package)
Black & Silver 2 Tone
1997 Mazda MPV 2WD 145K
Black & Silver 2 Tone
1996 Mazda MPV 2WD 260K (Parts Car)
White & Tan 2 Tone

speake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Any fix planned? Reply with quote

I tried to send a pm through the site, but that function appears to be not working. Thought I'd post here in hopes that the site admin will see it.

I'm a relatively new member of mpvclub.com. I saw that the site has been hacked. I was looking into trying to save some of the previous posts which have been very helpful to me.

I'm wondering if there have been any recent backups of the site before the hack? If there are, maybe I could help try to restore the site. I'm not an expert with php or MySQL, but I can sometimes muddle my way through.

If there is no backup, then I might see about trying to capture some of the stickier pages from one of the archiving projects. Not sure if that's feasible, but I thought I'd look into it.

In any case, the site has been really useful to me...there were a number of repair/restorations jobs I was able to do because of the great posts of the members. Thought I' might be able to contribute somehow to keeping it alive.

Thanks.

'97 MPV LX 4WD, 140K. Currently in restorative therapy after a traumatic period of repeated exposure to toddlers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> hacked by @torgangster All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: