MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdventureVan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

Selling the Tein Coil overs that came on my van. Bought from a form member e believe. comes with front shocks and coils w/ strut mounts. rear springs, shocks and adjustable panhard bar front sway bar links ( not pictured ) I'm sure there is plenty of life left in them. I assume they are kind of hard to come by. $300 OBO

upload for facebook

AdventureVan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

Tough crowd!
S05LX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

How much shipped via USPS Parcel post to 1402 Route 15 Mangilao, Guam 96913 USA? How many miles do you have on them?
Guam, USA
AdventureVan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

S05LX wrote:
How much shipped via USPS Parcel post to 1402 Route 15 Mangilao, Guam 96913 USA? How many miles do you have on them?

oh good heavens. well i can see about it. i'll be boxing it up soon. it won't be cheap i can tell you that.

i have no idea how many miles are on them. it had a 100k miles when i bought it. and the previous owner put maybe 45k miles on the van. its been lowered for less time than that. i would think maybe 20-30k miles
S05LX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

Thanks for the response I buy parts all the time including rims and tires. USPS is the most economical way. I am assuming there are no leaks on the shocks? Why did you take them off? Did you have issues with the panhard rod?
Guam, USA
novalight
Administrator
A-spec Touring Edition
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

use parcel post guam still US of A
2004 A-spec Touring Edition (look it up)
instagram: Tangofury
Added Suspension: Carbing Tower Bar, TEIN Stechs, Airlift Airbags, Energy Suspension Bushings
Added Exhaust: Cherry BOMB Glasspack, 22" X 3" TIP
S05LX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: FS Tein Lowdown coilovers for MPV van. Reply with quote

Any response? thanks
Guam, USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: