MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> New Auto Technologies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beachnut
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS Reply with quote

http://www.media.mazda.com/CGI/Access/search/detail.cgi?t_seq=20080114ea

You will probably need to be a member of the Mazda Media website to view this link.

I'm liking the CX-9 more and more all the time, thinking it will be a replacement for our aging MPV Smile.

Scott
'03 MPV LX/GFX Midnight Blue
'98 Volvo V70 T5
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS Reply with quote

Been seeing a few more around when driving about, even the CX-7 too. DW likes it too, but also like several other crossovers and even the Ody.

Certainly must make MNAO happy.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
cpapashley
MPVClub Fixture
The Wonder from Downunder
MPVClub Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS Reply with quote

subearu wrote:
Been seeing a few more around when driving about, even the CX-7 too. DW likes it too, but also like several other crossovers and even the Ody.

Certainly must make MNAO happy.

-Brian

Still waiting to hear some news about the cx-9 downunder. But in real life it does look good, just wish I had enough reason to take it for a drive....but I really like my little PV... Very Happy

Sales for the year downunder, for the first time went over 1,000,000 vehicles. Big year for Toyota gain with some whopping share of the market. close to 25% I think. Shocked

2000 MPV Seychelles Green 279,000 km
Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Panel Filter
Custom Equal Length Headers and Y pipe
Hi Flow CAT, 2 1/2" with straight through exhaust....ohhhh it makes you smile......
MPV Club Sticker to finish off the package
Ned Rothstein
DEMON of the forums

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS Reply with quote

I got a coupon by eamil to take a CX-9 for a test drive. They are sending me a $25 Circuit City Gift Card. My GF and I went on a wet Sunday afternoon. I was very impressed. It feels solid,a dn the Grand Touring model I tested had all the bells and whistles. I'm just not ready to part with my PV yet (it only has 108K on the clock), and I certainly don't have the budget for that particular vehicle anyway.
NED ROTHSTEIN
2001 LX Emerald Mica
2005 Cannondale R900
adambullet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS Reply with quote

hi.. thanks for sharing the link. i was just wondering if perhaps anyone might be willing to share a picture of their truck? i'm looking to compare for a project. thanks.
Darby Gloss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Mazda CX-9 wins Truck of the Year Award at NAIAS Reply with quote

Waw. You're so lucky. and if you get a car, you may need a music players or other electronic equipment, there are a lot of 4.3inch rearview monitor, you can take a look and I believe you can find a good one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> New Auto Technologies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: