MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

1999-2006 Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BracedEunos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:55 am    Post subject: 1999-2006 Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard Reply with quote

Alright. Buy it now while you can. You wont find this again in the states. I am going a different route with suspension. I am selling my fully Adjustable Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard for the 1999-2006 Mazda MPV. See pics for details. YES this price includes the fully adjustable RSR Panhard bar. The adjustable panhard bar is needed to obtain the right thrust when you van is lowered (much like the Mustang).

Notes:
-Boots are torn. Not a biggy
-Some surface rust that came under the paint of the rear spings. Not a big deal
-The Shock/Struts felt solid. The rears dont rebound on their however there is plenty of compression in the shock. I thought they felt fine and functioned as they should. You can use a different or factory shock if you want to but they feel fine. No leaks anywhere
-Give me some time to remove this setup from my van. Once its removed it gets shipped via UPS or FEDex. I will provide tracking information
-RS-R Panhard bar is in awesome shape. Bushing are quite and in perfect condition
-Everything pictured is what you get
-Ride wasn't harsh. Sporty stiff feel

Paypal only. $700 plus $50 shipping insured for the full amount to local 48 states. Please message me with any questions you have. Located in Seattle area

Our rides:
06 Mazda 5 Sport AT
05 Mazda MPV ES
91 Mazda Miata
88 Mazda 323 GTX
BracedEunos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: 1999-2006 Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard Reply with quote

Cleaned the garage today. These are still availible
Our rides:
06 Mazda 5 Sport AT
05 Mazda MPV ES
91 Mazda Miata
88 Mazda 323 GTX
S05LX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 1999-2006 Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard Reply with quote

Any pictures? still available?
Guam, USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: