MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Good Job on the Website Recovery!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctom3
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

Man, what a nasty act of senseless vandalism on one of the most helpful and well mannered websites on the web. Even though it has been a while since I sold my MPV, I still come to the site regularly to enjoy the posts of a number of people who I greatly respect. It was very shocking to see the site violated so terribly and I was greatly concerned that it may not be recoverable.

Alex, you and any other administrator involve with the recovery are to be commended on an excellent response.

I only hope the hacker's mom finds out about what he had done and takes his bicycle privileges away from him for a very long time!

Thanks for being there! Tom

Last edited by ctom3 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
cleonard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Revovery!!! Reply with quote

Well I am glad that the site is back. The loss of the historical data would have been a terrible loss for those looking for info to keep our vehicles going.

That said, the loss of a years worth of posts tells me that this site is of little importance to the maintainer. Backups should be made daily not one a year. Loosing a year of posts? That is inexcusable.

Second the version of the PHPbb forum software appears to be very old. This is almost for sure how the attack was possible. Recovering the site without updating code may not really fix things. The guy may be back.

Sorry if that came out a bashing. I'm only telling the truth as I see it. For purely selfish reasons I would like to see this place continuing into the future. If the maintainers would like some assistance in keeping the site runnig smoothly I'd be willing to lend a hand.
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Revovery!!! Reply with quote

Would prefer we didn't lose as much as we did but I think I'd be devastated if the whole lot was lost, so much info here I rely on
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

This website is owned by Alex, who is member number 1. You can send him an e-mail with any offers of assistance you might be able to make.

I believe he is quite busy with work, and I would imagine he is no longer an MPV owner, so I do appreciate that he keeps the site available to us. All that being said, it was a shame that someone thought it worthwhile to damage our site.

Dan
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
Sold (scrapped) on 10/30/04 at 165,599.4 miles....1987 Honda Accord DX (165K miles)--Tan Car
Sold (scrapped) on 9/26/09 at 148406.4 miles and 24 years old....1985 Toyota Camry LE --Brown Car (Dan's former daily driver)
And more human powered bikes than I can count.....
PanTharen_2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

I wish someone would restore my account.. The guy who vandalized the board, took offense to some comments I made about him, and banned my account & blocked my Work IP address..

I made this account to get back in.. can someone unblock my account..

http://forum.mpvclub.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14537
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

PanTharen_2 wrote:
I wish someone would restore my account.. The guy who vandalized the board, took offense to some comments I made about him, and banned my account & blocked my Work IP address..

I made this account to get back in.. can someone unblock my account..

http://forum.mpvclub.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14537

the account is active, not sure what the issue is, I can reset the password and look at any IP blocks that might be in place, can you PM me the details along with an email address I can contact you on for follow up

Thanks
PanTharen_2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

Just tried to log in from Pantharen & this is the result:

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
Pantharen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

Thanks for the help Smile much appreciated Smile
GUNS.. LOTS OF GUNS
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

Pantharen wrote:
Thanks for the help Smile much appreciated Smile

no problem, welcome back Smile
kailey

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Good Job on the Website Recovery!!! Reply with quote

toms outlet, burberry handbags, toms outlet, eyeglass frames, bottega, ralph lauren polo, michael kors outlet, rolex montre, christian louboutin shoes, adidas schuhe, barbour, vikings nfl jersey, air huarache, swarovski jewelry, ralph lauren, saints nfl jersey, north face, cheap nfl jerseys, vans, celine handbags, roshe runs, ray ban, burberry uk, uhren, coach black friday, replica watches, philadelphia 76ers jersey, bottega veneta, bears nfl jersey, broncos nfl jersey, houston rockets jersey, longchamp black friday, redskins nfl jersey, hermes birkin, philipp plein outlet, suns jersey, omega watches, the north face outlet, giants nfl jersey, ray ban, michael kors outlet, jimmy choo shoes, scarpe hogan, coach outlet, steelers nfl jersey, nets jerseys, miami heat jerseys, converse, soccer outlet, hollister, mlb jerseys, pandora jewellery, coach outlet, oakley vault, oakley sunglasses outlet, basketball shoes, oakley sunglasses outlet, true religion jeans outlet, michael kors, cleveland cavaliers jersey, coach outlet, michael kors, tn pas cher, coach factory outlet, replica handbags, ferragamo, red bottoms, patriots nfl jersey, jazz jersey, salvatore ferragamo, true religion, coach outlet, asics outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, nike roshe run, jaguars nfl jersey, nike air max, adidas, longchamp, nfl jerseys, beats headphones, nike free, new york knicks jerseys, chi flat iron, iphone cases, adidas yeezy shoes, ralph lauren polos, hollister, air jordans, nike, polo ralph lauren outlet, timberland outlet, retro jordans, coach outlet, burberry, christian louboutin, beats by dre, new balance, kate spade, mcm backpack outlet, hogan shoes, ray-ban sunglasses, womens clothing, north face jackets, longchamp handbags outlet, nike factory, burberry canada, ray ban sunglasses outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, christian louboutin outlet, swarovski, giuseppe zanotti, tommy hilfiger, timberland shoes, hilfiger outlet, azcardinals nfl jersey, nba shoes, salomon, timberwolves jersey, prada, converse sneakers, jets nfl jersey, dsquared2 outlet, colts nfl jersey, philipp plein, coach outlet store, nba jersey, titans nfl jersey, northface, hollister clothing, barbour jackets, cheap ray ban, 49ers nfl jersey, barbour jacket outlet, adidas, pandora, pelicans jersey, true religion outlet, michael kors, north face, cowboys nfl jersey, hollister clothing store, warriors jersey, soccer shoes, nike roshe, bcbg dresses, under armour, cheap shoes, mk outlet online, michael kors outlet, falcons nfl jersey, new balance, oakley sungalsses outlet, bucks jersey, ray ban, nike huarache, coachfactory.com/shop, kate spade outlet, oakley vault, true religion jeans, air max 2015, detroit pistons jerseys, hermes, tommy hilfiger, the north face, hilfiger online shop, coach outlet usa, ray ban, armani exchange, pandora jewelry, fendi outlet, ravens nfl jersey, supra shoes, browns nfl jersey, coach black friday, tory burch outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, adidas tracksuits, nike air, softball bats, beats by dre headphones, nike air max, prada handbags, five finger shoes, nike shoes outlet, occhiali ray ban, burberry outlet online, watches, ralph lauren factory store, nike, michael kors, michael kors uk, nike, burberry outlet, levi's jeans, burberry outlet, polo outlet online, mont blanc pens, mcm handbags, polo outlet, michael kors black friday, nike store, vans, horloges, coach outlet, rolex watches, dolphins nfl jersey, new balance, michael kors outlet, oakley outlet, oakley, swarovski, michael kors, toms shoes, puma, pandora uk, swarovski crystal, relojes, michael kors handbags, christian louboutin, charlotte hornets jersey, lions nfl jersey, air max, adidas shoes, packers nfl jersey, ray ban wayfarer, nike roshe, nike free 5.0, juicy couture outlet, true religion outlet store, tory burch outlet, ray bans, cheap mlb jerseys, iphone case, longchamp handbags, tory burch sale, burberry handbags outlet, christian louboutin, dsquared2, eyeglasses online, baseball bats, designer handbags, hoodies outlet, vans shoes, marc jacobs, burberry uk, beats by dr dre, chargers nfl jersey, air max, spurs jersey, reebok, atlanta hawks jersey, polo ralph, katespade, longchamp, lacoste outlet, ferragamo shoes, the north face jackets, raptors jersey, instyler, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, rolex watches for sale, bills nfl jersey, swarovski canada, lunette oakley, jordan, p90x workout, ray ban sunglasses, handbags outlet, bcbg max, supra shoes, flat iron, adidas, polo ralph lauren outlet online, burberry outlet, michael kors australia, air max 90, adidas, nike, barbour jackets outlet, new balance outlet, adidas, hogan, hollister, swarovski, nike store, thomas sabo, ray ban, mcm backpack, cheap michael kors, asics, toms shoes, prada shoes, ed hardy, ralph lauren black friday, tommy hilfiger outlet, prada sunglasses, nfl jerseys, coach purses outlet, timberland boots, air max, burberry, ralph lauren outlet online, coach factory outlet online, roshe run, michael kors, cheap nhl jerseys, ralph lauren, barbour jackets, michael kors outlet online sale, nike mercurial, tommy hilfiger, michael kors purses, air max shoes, nike air max, chrome hearts outlet, wizards jersey, givenchy antigona, roshe run, rolex watches, converse, adidas shoes, nike air max, nhl jerseys, versace outlet, ralph lauren, oakley sungalsses outlet, huarache, oakley sunglasses outlet, cheap ray ban, longchamp outlet, cheap jordans, ray ban, the north face, grizzlies jersey, tory burch sandals, michael kors handbags, boston celtics jerseys, north face backpacks, mcm bags, louboutin, puma shoes, nike free run, air max, long champ, chicago bulls jerseys, ralph lauren, los angeles lakers jerseys, cheap jerseys, toms outlet, thomas sabo, nike canada, new balance shoes, nike shoes outlet, valentino, michael kors outlet online, pandora charms, cheap michael kors, trail blazers jersey, salvatore ferragamo, north face outlet, eagles nfl jersey, michael kors outlet, woolrich outlet, hugo boss online, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet online, hilfiger, panthers nfl jersey, mizuno running, raiders nfl jersey, oakley black friday, michael kors bags, nike air, michaelkors.com, ray ban sunglasses outlet, cheap true religion, nike free run, los angeles clippers jerseys, timberland, jimmy choo, ray ban outlet, cheap jerseys, coach factory outlet, converse shoes, ray ban sunglasses, omega watches, pandora, oakley sunglasses outlet, toms.com, michael kors bags, ray ban black friday, calvin klein, pacers jersey, oakley outlet online, seahawks nfl jersey, air max 2015, ray ban, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, hollisterco, kate spade outlet, rolex watches, michael kors usa, coach outlet online, mcm handbags, hollister clothing store, ralph lauren outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, nike, ray ban, hermes outlet, ralph lauren online shop, ralph lauren, giuseppe shoes, kings jersey, michael kors, babyliss, burberry, cheap jerseys, oklahoma city thunder jerseys, dallas mavericks jersey, rams nfl jersey, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, coach black friday, burberry outlet, jordan release dates, cheap oakley, denver nuggets jersey, ecco shoes, cheap nike shoes, air max, mbt shoes, nike shoes outlet, christian louboutin shoes, jordan retro, chiefs nfl jersey, nike store, polo ralph lauren, toms shoes, air force, juicy couture, buccaneers nfl jersey, soccer shoes outlet, nike, celine black friday, ralph lauren uk, prada outlet, toms shoes outlet, texans nfl jersey, nike free, handbags outlet, wedding dresses sale, bengals nfl jersey, orlando magic jersey, burberry outlet online, marc jacobs, ralph lauren outlet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> MPVClub.com Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: