MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

CL find: 2004 MPV with 37k miles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
euro1990

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: CL find: 2004 MPV with 37k miles Reply with quote

This isn't my ad, just admiring and sharing. I set up a search on CL to keep an eye out for Mazda MPV parts and vehicles, since my wife's car is a 2004 MPV that we adore. 235k and still running strong.

Yesterday I got a new notification, I can't believe how clean this thing is. Looks like some dog leg rust was repaired at one point (and not all that well), but otherwise it's a creampuff. So sad that the old lady who drove this thing 2800 miles per year couldn't open her pocketbook and at least add a sunroof and power sliding doors. If it had those 2 things, it would already be in my driveway.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6042703885.html

James
2004 ES
238,119 miles (13-Apr-17)
Ann Arbor, MI
SilverMPnyc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: CL find: 2004 MPV with 37k miles Reply with quote

the mileage is great, but theyre asking way too much money for a van with rust repair...the real picture would be looking underneath.
2005 Subaru Outbact XT 6spd.

*RIP* 2004 Silver MPV LX
*RIP* 2003 Subaru Legacy L "Special Edition" -6 Spd. & ej205 swap vf23, 1993 Ford Taurus LX
euro1990

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: CL find: 2004 MPV with 37k miles Reply with quote

Well, rust can happen in Michigan, even to the most pampered old vehicle. Just a shame they didn't get it repaired more professionally. That looks a shade worse than something I'd do myself. I guess I'll know soon since I need to repair rust on the same spot on our van.

I'm sure the seller is just banking on someone being overly excited about the low mileage. I imagine it will be up for sale for quite a while.

James
2004 ES
238,119 miles (13-Apr-17)
Ann Arbor, MI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: