MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazyfox
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re:Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

I can indeed vouch for the little green machine on coffee and Pepsi. Wink I think we found ours on sale at KMart for $49, IIRC. That was about a year ago. I wouldn't want to do large areas with it, but I think it works well for spot cleaning.
-Dean

'00 MPV LX, Touring/4 Seasons/6CD, Emerald Green/Tan
'06 Ford Freestyle FWD Limited Merlot/Charcoal
Mobil1Pennzoil, Meguiars wax Klasse AIO Meguiars NXT Back to AIO.
YMMV.
Looking for a classic Corvette?
Corvette News
Beachnut
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re:Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

For some reason I thought the little green machine was a mini-steamer ... so that's not the case?
Scott
'03 MPV LX/GFX Midnight Blue
'98 Volvo V70 T5
Pjd58

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re:Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

My Wifey loves her green machine, cleans up spots very well on the MPV's beige interior. For very stubborn stains, especially on the floormats, we use Resolve powder and a scrubbrush. Believe it or not, our 01 MPV's interior looks brand new.
Pete
2004 Mazda MPV LX.....WhiteWater Pearl, LX pkg, 4 seasons, Side air bags & trac control, Rear Spoiler, Roofrack & Stepplate

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT...Marine Blue

NY Jet Fan.......J e t s.........Jets, Jets ,Jets!
Lazyfox
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:35 am    Post subject: Re:Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

Beach, it's a mini-cleaner, it won't actually heat the water, so your steam is limited to how hot you can get the water.
-Dean

'00 MPV LX, Touring/4 Seasons/6CD, Emerald Green/Tan
'06 Ford Freestyle FWD Limited Merlot/Charcoal
Mobil1Pennzoil, Meguiars wax Klasse AIO Meguiars NXT Back to AIO.
YMMV.
Looking for a classic Corvette?
Corvette News
gampa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re:Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

I too had the misfortune of dropping coffee on my one-week-new MPV center isle... from what I read this seems to be a problem... could it be the quality of rug material that is used in the MPV?... I do not know.... but what can we do...

First... to those who have not experienced this, I suggest carrying a can of good spot remover in your car... there are several good ones mentioned in the previous threads...

Second...If you suddenly spill coffee on the rug ... pull over and attend to the spot with the remover you have in your car... do not wait until the coffee has set... it may never come out.

Third... cut out a rubber car mat or cloth car mat to fill in the center isle... for those who already have the stain, this will cover it up an prevent additional stains.

P.S ...an auto detailer said that when sugar and cream are added to the coffee... it has to do something with the proteins in the combinaton.

Gampa
Addies21

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

I like to thank all you people who have replied to my post with your
experiences and solutions.
Your inputs are very much appreciated, this is one of the best newsgroups I
have ever seen, full of helpful people, keep up the good work.

carpet cleaning machines
rollie1960
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

Hey guys I went over to where we get our oil changed well I seen one of the workers there putting back the carpet on a Tahoe what he did is he removed it and used a power spray washer to wash it I tell you the carpet looked brand new.

I was thinking of doing that to my truck but I think im trying my Little Green Machine first.
edward137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re:Coffee stain Removal on tan carpet Reply with quote

DMC wrote:
I can indeed vouch for the little green machine on coffee and Pepsi. Wink I think we found ours on sale at KMart for $49, IIRC. That was about a year ago. I wouldn't want to do large areas with it, but I think it works well for kelowna cleaning service.

Hi,
I want to know is this product is available at ebay.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Detailing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: