MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

2004 MPV LX - Aftermarket DVD, Navigation, bluetooth etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Audio, Video, Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
808MazdaMPVLX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: 2004 MPV LX - Aftermarket DVD, Navigation, bluetooth etc Reply with quote

I recently received a mint condition 2004 MPV LX with only 41K original miles on it (Client owed me some money for services rendered) and want to swap out the original useless CD/RADIO unit with a Aftermarket DVD, MP3, Navigation, bluetooth head unit. Does anyone have any suggestions as to brands available. I can find only a handful of units that seem to be available, let alone compatible with my minivan. But I did run across many Mazda 3 head units. I was wondering if these units would work with my 2004 MPV? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
novalight
Administrator
A-spec Touring Edition
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 2004 MPV LX - Aftermarket DVD, Navigation, bluetooth etc Reply with quote

add a blutooth unit rather then changing the who hu
2004 A-spec Touring Edition (look it up)
instagram: Tangofury
Added Suspension: Carbing Tower Bar, TEIN Stechs, Airlift Airbags, Energy Suspension Bushings
Added Exhaust: Cherry BOMB Glasspack, 22" X 3" TIP
blueman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: 2004 MPV LX - Aftermarket DVD, Navigation, bluetooth etc Reply with quote

I am in a similar position, just picked up a 2004 MPV and I'm looking at replacing the stock cd changer/radio with an aftermarket headunit (preferably Android based) and just wondered if anyone had found anything suitable and what your experience has been?

I was looking into this - http://eonon.com/Car-GPS/Android-Car-GPS/G2110F.html and when I enquired with the manufacturer whether my steering wheel controls would work with their unit, they said that there are 2 ways - 'CANBUS' (which this unit does not support) and 'AD Conversion' "which uses 3 or 4 control cables to connect". Does anyone know which method the 2004 MPV uses?

Thanks in advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Audio, Video, Electronics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: