MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

MPV features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fourwayz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: MPV features Reply with quote

What feature do you like BEST about your MPV? Me? I like the fact that I can get my 6'2" body from the driver's seat to the rear without stepping out of the vehicle!
novalight
Administrator
A-spec Touring Edition
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

Very Happy It corners like a miata (somewhat)
2004 A-spec Touring Edition (look it up)
instagram: Tangofury
Added Suspension: Carbing Tower Bar, TEIN Stechs, Airlift Airbags, Energy Suspension Bushings
Added Exhaust: Cherry BOMB Glasspack, 22" X 3" TIP
alschnertz
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

I like that it's footprint is no bigger than my Volvo 745.
Excepting the height.

'06 MPV-LX, '10 Mazda3;
'60 Volvo PV544, '68 122S, '70 145S, '86 745T, '95 854T, '01 S40;
'84 Prelude;
'13 Ford Focus SE.
vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

Things I like:

* 3 row seating in small footprint
* vehicle utility. its Sporty Utilitarian Vehicle. But an "SUV" it is not!
* comfortable vehicle both to drive and ride in
* handling in all weather. in bad winter weather with snow tires its superb.
* considering weight and engine displacement, mileage isn't bad either.

Then: '79 Plymouth Horizon, '88 VW Fox Wagon, '92 VW Jetta GL (DW), '96 VW Golf GL (DW), '97 Jetta GLX - Green, '03 MPV ES - Blue Mica (DW)
Now: '15 Hyundai Elantra GT - Titanium Gray Metallic (DW), '10 Honda Civic Si - Polished Metal Metallic blake
dbusguy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

Car like.
That's why I bought my first one.
It felt like I was driving my car. So I bought the MPV and got rid of the car. Very Happy
vkc
MPVClub Posting Maniac
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

vkc wrote:
Things I like:

* 3 row seating in small footprint
* vehicle utility. its Sporty Utilitarian Vehicle. But an "SUV" it is not!
* comfortable vehicle both to drive and ride in
* handling in all weather. in bad winter weather with snow tires its superb.
* considering weight and engine displacement, mileage isn't bad either.
One more to add, we just went out with 6 people in the van and you couldn't feel any degradation in power. So much so that a couple folks commented that they felt pushed back in their seats when accelerating for highway merges. dw was in the 3rd row and the only complaint she had was the seatbelt felt a little snug but the ride was fine.
Then: '79 Plymouth Horizon, '88 VW Fox Wagon, '92 VW Jetta GL (DW), '96 VW Golf GL (DW), '97 Jetta GLX - Green, '03 MPV ES - Blue Mica (DW)
Now: '15 Hyundai Elantra GT - Titanium Gray Metallic (DW), '10 Honda Civic Si - Polished Metal Metallic blake
javadoc
Administrator
Forced-Induction Addict
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

novalight wrote:
Very Happy It corners like a miata (somewhat)

Ditto, I loved the nimbleness of the MPVs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tyler
Mega Party Vehicle!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

I enjoy the 4wd the most
>>tyler<<
1991 MPV 4wd 3.0L V6!
frozenmba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

it's a real "mini"van, unlike the big minivans from honda and toyota.
kremsrx7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

lol, we hated ours before we bought it, we were looking for a 7seater but couldnt find 1, when we found this one the mrs wouldnt even get out of the car to look at it, thought it was soo ugly, lol, but we had no choice and got it cheap, it did drive nice and was vry comfortable, was in good cond so we thought it would look better if we put some mags on it.
we bought it and slapped some 17's on it and it looked much better but the 2 tone silver over green was bum ugly, after 3 1/3yrs we decided to paint it wrc blue (subaru), and apart from a few little probs wit oil leaks, we love the s**t out of it now, except the fact the rear door windows dont wind up or down, but darktint keeps the heat out Wink
krem
jokiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

hey Krem, been meaning to ask, what offset are the 17's you've got on the van, looking for some rims at the moment
Dinosd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: MPV features Reply with quote

Handling. (as far as mini vans go) DW wanted seating for 6+ and likes to sit up high. I tried to convince her that seating for 5 was plenty for 99% of the time and a BMW 3 series wagon, Volvo V70, Saab 9-5 Aero wagon, or Mazda 5 wagon would be much more practical and a hell of a lot more enjoyable to drive, but.... We started looking at the oddity (cause hondas are the best, right?) Yawn. Nearly bought one, because it was "so nice" I must have still been asleep from the test drive. After we "made the deal", for some reason, we test drove an MVP. Sharp, crisp handling, even fun compared to the alternative. NOT a 3-series, but a good compromise, just the same. DW loves it. Happy DW, Happy....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: