MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Trade-in value?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

Has anyone traded-in or sold 06 MAZDA5? I'm thinking about replacing it with MPV. A local dealer gave me 15K for the 9 month 2800mile sport with popular package. I wanted at least 16.5K. I couldn't find data from KBB or carsdirect...
Gohkal
MPVClub Resident
Video Gamer
MPVClub Resident

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

wow. thats pretty new to be changing for an MPV. I guess you need the space?
http://www.callofduty.com/
http://www.treyarch.com/
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397804
http://mstyle.ninpou.jp/ (M-Style Japan member #1125)
EG

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

I needed a little more space occasionally. We also found the flat cargo area is not always good. Well, we have two 5's so one can be a different car. But, I'm still thinking since the depreciation is pretty bad in first year.
edrubins
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

That's the problem with buying a new car. As soon as you take delivery it's a used car. Have you considered selling it privately?
2006 Explorer XLT
96 MPV Deerslayer. (Still for sale)
jonereed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

Look up your vehicle in its used 07 version with 17000 miles and avg condition.The 19000 msrp sport auto barely wholesales for 13000 so the GT probably has a trade in value of about 15000. This is what your vehicle will be worth in 12 months.A good price would be somewhere in the mid-high 18000s. I've know that the higher mpg vehicles may be in higher demand now, but I would certainly want to do better, in more off or favorable financing.
buy cartucho r4
2003MPV-LX
MPVClub Addict
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

After 3.5 years, I hope he's figured it out......

2003 MPV LX, Emerald Mica, Rear Spoiler, Auto-Exe Grill, Fog Lights, hitch, Concept DVD w/twin headrest mounted 7" monitors, K&N, visors, splash guards, LIMO tinting on all rear windows. silverstars. Mama's Zoom-Zoom
Automotive123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Trade-in value? Reply with quote

2003MPV-LX wrote:
After 3.5 years, I hope he's figured it out......

Lol I would hope so, plus the advice for 2010 would probably be disappointing. The recession hit car prices like crazy especially on trade in. I haven't been able to sale my fixer upper for 6 months and its priced at 1000.

When you need automotive crm software I am the one to be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: