MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Baltimore --> Toronto --> Baltimore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Driving Fun and Road Trips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thumbnail5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Baltimore --> Toronto --> Baltimore Reply with quote

Went to Toronto, ON CA last spring break and the 06 MPV didn't give me any problem. Interstate, state roads, small town and big city driving -- you name it. It was a pleasant 9-hour ride for my family. We had a road trip from PA to NC 4 years ago on our 99 CRV but I can say Bal-Tor trip was a lot less stressful drive. Makes you love your PeeVee more. Very Happy
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Baltimore --> Toronto --> Baltimore Reply with quote

Glad you had a good journey. The MPV IS a great road car.
[b:a970de293f]Dan[/b:a970de293f]
2001 Rainforest Green LX (164,795 miles)--Minnie (The vacationator)
2006 Honda Civic EX with NAVI and 5sp MT (102,338 miles, new block at 89K) (Dan's daily driver)--Blue Car
ARJOSHUA
MPVClub Addict
left foot braker
MPVClub Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Baltimore --> Toronto --> Baltimore Reply with quote

hey you could have called me....i could tour you around the city with some fellow mpv club members Very Happy
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179082

03' MPV ES: TEIN S-Tech, 19"x 8.5 + 45 Conceptone Visions ,Fuzions 245/35/19, H.I.D Projector retro-fit FX-R w/ clear lens mod,HKS air filter, Fujitsubo Wagolis muffler,Auto Exe grill,Mintblue rearspoiler,jdm widow visors,04' Tail lights,Gargage vary front lip, Jdm side mirror blinkers
thumbnail5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Baltimore --> Toronto --> Baltimore Reply with quote

hey thanks for the thought ARJOSHUA. I also saw your website and you did an excellent job on your PV. I was thinking of changing the foglights on my Subie but didn't realize they'd look neat on a PV. way to go man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Driving Fun and Road Trips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: