MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

bought a black sport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

i got my black sport for about a week now and very dissapointed in the swirl scratches on the paint. but o well i have to get some kind of applicator. anyways, i got a black sport with the pop. equipment pkg for about 16000 and exacly 18200 out the door which was great. we went to 8 dealer and most of them were being a Bit** about the pricing and we wanted a certain color. if you live in LA, don't go to long beach mazda. they were hell of a BIT** because we wanted red and they had it in touring (BASE). but they would give a matched or lowered pricing the the one in monrovia. heres our conversation...

(i am a man)
me: hey do you have red mazda5 touring in stock
LB Mazda: yes we do .
me: can i get a price on that car.
LB Mazda: you have to come down here.
me: i cant't, we are sort of busy on cleaning the house because of a robbery
LB Mazda: well my manager wont give pricing over phone
me: then im sorry, i would have to go to monrovia because they are the closest to my house and it would be a waste of time driving an hour for a price check.
LB Mazda: nevermind. give me your name and let me ask my manager
Me: my name is Timothy
LB Mazda: he said 19800+ msrp
me: monrovia offered 18500 msrp for it but in white. can you give us a price match or a lowered price.
LB Mazda: no, but we have a deal for it with 4.9 apr.
me: it okay then.
LB Mazda: look, we have red and they dont. come down here now and get the car.
Me: but thats not the price that is reasonable for us.
LB Mazda, ma'm.. go to monrovia and go COLORBLIND. we have the car in red and they dont. so do whatever you want but youll be color blind.

they were so ruded and they called me a ma'm and didnt even corrected it. i went to monrovia and they ran out of touring that day so i got a sport for an even better price with 1.9% apr insteade of LB Mazda 4.9.

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go
that means MAZDA FIVE in japanese.

i took japanese this summer, so fun, cant wait till next summer when i have
geezerz99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

congrats on the black sport... enjoy.. love my black sport i'm sure you will to.
2006 Mazda 5 sport, brilliant black, fujita CAI, 8000k HID, momo pedals, eyelids, front lip, stubby antenna, 18x8 gold rota p45f

PICT0001 edit.JPG

PICT0001 edit.JPG - File downloaded or viewed 6257 time(s)

au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

oo i love how you did you emblem. i saw that if i remove the emblem you get hole and a line of the emblem. nice way of thinking spray paintin it black to match you mazda.

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go

angeloserri
zoom zoom 5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

Congards on your ride , enjoy it because I do! zoomzoom drink
mazda5 sport: Mods: front lip spoiler, chrome side markers, premacy badge, shark fin ant. chrome accent on front grill, tinted windows
carbon fiber dash trim kit, eye lids, rear lips , yellow fog light kit from rockblocker and more to come soon!
au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

heres some pic of the car

if the pics do not appear. right click on one of the image andclick open.

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go

geezerz99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

I'm sure you're loving that new car smell.. nice.
2006 Mazda 5 sport, brilliant black, fujita CAI, 8000k HID, momo pedals, eyelids, front lip, stubby antenna, 18x8 gold rota p45f

au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

haha, not really. when i bought the car, the new car smell was weak cuz the dealer open the driver window a bit to let it out because the smell contain chemical that is harmful when you sniff it. i wish i had it but i dont. im looking for those car air freshner that acutally smell like it. bought a few none of them match.

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go

7red7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the family!!! Smile

I went to Puente Hills Mazda back in April to buy my 5, but they didn't have the Stellar Greensilver color in stock with an auto touring...Monrovia Mazda did and they had it on a truck in trade to Puente Hills Mazda the next day for me to pick it up before I had to leave town...

Before my wife and I left town, we went to Monrovia Mazda to personally thank them for helping us get into the car we wanted...They are really great people there, and the General Manager even gave us a coupon for a free wash and oil change next time we're in SoCal again...

I'd definitely recommend Monrovia Mazda, they are awesome over there...Oh and the staff over at Puente Hills Mazda rule too!!! Smile

Man I can't wait to move back down to SoCal this February Smile

DAN

"For every minute of my life I spend unhappy that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend time wasting my life."
----See My Past Rides And Current Ride Using This Link----
www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=3594215093
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
au-dy-z
Matsuda- zoom zoom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

cool. i got mine from monrovia too as you can see in the pic. my mom's friend saw our car and fell in love and thank god she didnt buy a toyota(i hate toyota). she went with us to monrovia to check it out but had to offer 8.9 finacing even though she paid them 10,000 in cash as a down payment but since this is her first time buying a NEW car, she had to go with 8.9. she has the same one as ours except with out the pop. equip. pkg. but has moonroof cuz she loved moonroof. ( im so jealous even though it the same). we also went to puente hill mazda and they had the color she wanted, 07 carbon gray 5 (we wanted it too but there were none in stock.) anyway, i love how puente hill mazda store their car, inside their building but one thing is they leave window open to let out the new car smell unless the car has leather(cuz it will still be there). they have to do that because the new car smell has dangerous chemical that can hurt your lungs permenantly.

hope you come down to so. cal.

^
^
マツダ ご
ma-tsu-da go

wings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: bought a black sport. Reply with quote

congrats it looks good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: