MPVClub.com home Log in to check your private messages Support MPVClub.com!

Anybody bought through Costco Program?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Anybody bought through Costco Program? Reply with quote

I was wondering what I would expect to pay for a MPV ES-with 4 season tow package through Costo program. Or is carsdirect.com even better?

I've seen offers of 7,000 below MSRPs on MPVs on this site, and Costco advertises $3000 below MSRP so?
Just wondering if anyone has bought through their program before.

We have a 95 Millenia w/120,000 on it and it's time to get another car.
I want new, hubby doesn't! But it looks like new and used prices are so close anyway. We love Mazas (Had an RX-7 for 16 years!)

We've zeroed on on the MPV -
Sienna can't tow because tow hitch scrapes! And it's mileage is very poor - also some tranny problems.
Honda O. is too pricey and bulky, and well, it's a huge mini-van.

The only other option was a ford Freestyle, but for the price, I felt the interior was cheap.

Thanks for any advice you can send our way.
subearu
MPVClub Posting Maniac
Shuffle Up & Deal!
MPVClub Posting Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody bought through Costco Program? Reply with quote

Since the MPV is gone for '07, you probably will be able to do just fine w/o cardirect or costco's help. You can certainly use carsdirect's pricing as a guide though. Some dealers may be more willing to deal further down than others, espeicially as month end rolls near.

Expect at least $7k off msrp for sure.

-Brian

phpbb:phpinfo()
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MPVClub.com Forum Index -> Pricing and Dealers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: